Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I estimated box dimensions 65cm x 45cm x 40cm and 12Kg/24Lb
Package is insured for loss. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher.

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $158
Economy (12-18 days) - $107

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria
EMS (3-6 days) - $222,50
Economy (15-18 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines
EMS (2-3 days) - $267,50
Economy (5-8 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $217,50
Economy (15-17 days) - $152,50

Last edited:
I am also matching Limited Edition' price of $369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.
If you just want to pay the deposit now i will keep the Price at $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

Last edited:
I am also matching Limited Edition' price of $369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.
If you just want to pay the deposit now i will keep the Price at $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

Nice. :clap

I'm paid up now.

Last edited:
Well, I have decided to buy one of these
But that's a given, Iron Man and Brazil in the same sentence! I'm happy

Wait wait..I haven't really been keeping up with this thread. How are people ordering this?

Chris

Hi Chris

One of the things i most miss from Canada is the Jamaican Restaurant Granny's at Hurontario and Dundas. I used to have Jerk beef every week.

$369,90 + Shipping if you pay the non refundable deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.

Shipping Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

If you are interested please just send Pay Pal payment to [email protected]

I have 12 pieces available for pre-order and 3 pieces already reserved.

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire

Last edited:
I'll wait for the sideshow maquette. Thanks

If it's good, I'll get that one too, but it's not going to stop me from ordering this badboy.

It was already stated this piece is coming from the same factory that SS uses, so it's finally great to see some real competition in the 1/4 scale Marvel market. Now we can see how another company's QC holds-up in comparison to SS.

I don't understand why so many people are opposed to this piece. I think it looks great. I own all the Sideshow Ironman Maquettes and none are perfect. Even the 1:2 scale has imperfections from a straight angle. No piece will be 100% perfect or identical in every single aspect as the film. I'm extremely picky with perfection, but feel this piece should be given a chance as it looks stunning. Also, they're working on more modifications for it. :)

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven

Sorry Ricardo, it's a lovely piece but I'm going to have to withdraw my order. The huge cost of $400 plus the customs and shipping will almost be as expensive as the Galactus Maquette and at this moment in time I think I will wait for a Sideshow announcement for their new IM maquette. Thanks for all your help and for sending me all the information :hi5:

Sorry Ricardo, it's a lovely piece but I'm going to have to withdraw my order. The huge cost of $400 plus the customs and shipping will almost be as expensive as the Galactus Maquette and at this moment in time I think I will wait for a Sideshow announcement for their new IM maquette. Thanks for all your help and for sending me all the information :hi5:

No worries brother. Thanks anyways! :1-1:

5 pieces reserved. Still 10 available!
1- GodofWar
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK

Last edited:
Back