Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios Iron Man Mark XLII Battle Damaged 1:2 Master Scale

Has anybody recreated the compartments like the hot toys one?

I think SS might release the PO sooner as they will soon see IA release bunch of Ironman LSF. I agree, different poses or it just seem boring.

In actuality, the 1/4 I got was very nicely done. I have no major complaints. But then I have resources in Brazil that can check for me and pick me up a decent one.
Here is another matter, its just too damaged, too expensive and not worth the $$$. Will wait to see what they do next.

Agreed, the 1/4 I got was great and having it next to Sideshow's Stealth Comi 1/4 in the same pose they both look superb. One does not out class the other. I understand there were a ton of QC issues with IS' initial release but that's to be expected, but if their following releases look this poor they deserve to get hammered imo. Let's not forget Sideshow has had a lion's share of their own QC issues especially with Iron Man related pieces.

I did enquire with Sideshow regarding the other LSF armours when I saw that Legacy pic with all 4 LSFs lined up together abt a month or two ago and the rep did confirm that these armours will see the light of day eventually. Might not be next year but in the next few years well see another Iron Man LSF installment from Sideshow/Legacy :yess: let's get the MKVII LSF out the way first :panic::panic:

ysanyqem.jpg

yea and they also said they would do all of the armors in 1/4 too and that was years ago with basically nothing to show. Believe what you want, but it ain't happening anytime soon.

I think SS might release the PO sooner as they will soon see IA release bunch of Ironman LSF. I agree, different poses or it just seem boring.

why would they compete with themselves with a 2k item?

why would they compete with themselves with a 2k item?

The market for Ironman seem the best. So many companies making statues of Ironman. I believe IA 1:2 IM is about $1.200, so it is a whole lot cheaper than SS. :dunno

yea and they also said they would do all of the armors in 1/4 too and that was years ago with basically nothing to show. Believe what you want, but it ain't happening anytime soon.

Actually, that's incorrect. They said that they would cover all armours in various scales not just 1/4 scale.

Seriously, after we saw the 1/4. Paint job , who is willing buying this one ??

Seriously, after we saw the 1/4. Paint job , who is willing buying this one ??

You are right brother Jye! After what Iron Studios did with the Iron Man 1/4 I cannot even think about opening Pre-orders of the Iron Man 1/2. Too much of a risk. IS have to step up or they will loose all credibility. They have been hurt and if they do it 1 or 2 more times, collectors are going to stop supporting their releases.
The IS' owner told me they are using a different factory for the Avengers Dio. I really hope they step up as we all want more companies doing great products.

You are right brother Jye! After what Iron Studios did with the Iron Man 1/4 I cannot even think about opening Pre-orders of the Iron Man 1/2. Too much of a risk. IS have to step up or they will loose all credibility. They have been hurt and if they do it 1 or 2 more times, collectors are going to stop supporting their releases.
The IS' owner told me they are using a different factory for the Avengers Dio. I really hope they step up as we all want more companies doing great products.

Yea they should know what to do now, if they can't do the paint job right this time, no one will even order from them, rencely sideshow just release ironman statue will great price, I think it will hurts iron studio.

Back