Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios Iron Man Mark XLII Battle Damaged 1:2 Master Scale

Way overpriced. Especially, if we can expect the same level of quality that the 1/4 statue offered.

:slap

I really like battle damage but this looks like he's gone toe to toe with wolverine looks mainly like cut marks

I'm not into Battle damage IM
This I have a feeling will not sell well
Expected shipping rates will hurt sales on this IM from Brazil

easy pass. Wouldn't even drop 1k for this.

I am not buying anything from this company until they prove they have improved quality, the 1/4 ground punch version was absolute ****, fakes looked better. I do not like to lose deposits, so nothing from this company.

ps Ricardo was great guy and very professional to deal with.

Quality just ain't there judging from those pics. Plus they are asking legacy prices, they're nuts.

Chris

I'm not into Battle damage IM
This I have a feeling will not sell well
Expected shipping rates will hurt sales on this IM from Brazil

Completely agree. Much prefer clean IM statues/figs with the occasional one mixed in if it's really well done, and imo this isn't really well done. And the price is laughable.

Easy pass ... Go safe with Legacy

I am not buying anything from this company until they prove they have improved quality, the 1/4 ground punch version was absolute ****, fakes looked better. I do not like to lose deposits, so nothing from this company.

ps Ricardo was great guy and very professional to deal with.

Agreed. I wasn't impressed with their 1/4 ground punching Iron Man. Those thick black lines on the face of the helmet... ewww!

I'm not sure if they're serious about the price on this one. Almost seems like a joke.

Looks really bad. Scratches don't looks like real scrathes at all. Making it clean paint might be better. Proportion is also bad. He looks kind a fat. Bad Bad Bad Pass lol. Sorry I am being very rough on them. :lol

Legacy all the way.

I think it's clear from all the complaints recieved regarding Iron Studios 1/4 scale version of the MK42, that until they can prove themselves in terms of quality products then they don't really stand a chance when adding Legacy style price tags to their statues. Can't see them shifting too many of these but we'll see :dunno

As for the statue, totally agree that the battle damage looks terrible and I'm really disappointed with the base. Needs something more to bring it to life IMO. Will wait to see inhand pics before writing it off completely but with Sideshow/Legacy still to announce their Iron Patriot and MK42 LSFs, I think it's more wise to stick with them

I think it's clear from all the complaints recieved regarding Iron Studios 1/4 scale version of the MK42, that until they can prove themselves in terms of quality products then they don't really stand a chance when adding Legacy style price tags to their statues. Can't see them shifting too many of these but we'll see :dunno

As for the statue, totally agree that the battle damage looks terrible and I'm really disappointed with the base. Needs something more to bring it to life IMO. Will wait to see inhand pics before writing it off completely but with Sideshow/Legacy still to announce their Iron Patriot and MK42 LSFs, I think it's more wise to stick with them

In actuality, the 1/4 I got was very nicely done. I have no major complaints. But then I have resources in Brazil that can check for me and pick me up a decent one.
Here is another matter, its just too damaged, too expensive and not worth the $$$. Will wait to see what they do next.

In actuality, the 1/4 I got was very nicely done. I have no major complaints. But then I have resources in Brazil that can check for me and pick me up a decent one.
Here is another matter, its just too damaged, too expensive and not worth the $$$. Will wait to see what they do next.

With that said, it's evident that there were teething problems with the 1/4 scaled version with the lines and paint apps, based on this a lot of orders were cancelled. So to drop $$$ on their upcoming 1/2 scale piece is very risky imo

SS never said they will be releasing those armors in LSF form. The 7 will be available for at least 5 years or until they decide they are going to make a new one. They would be competing with themselves if they had two on the market at the same time.

Iron Studios Iron Man Mark XLII Battle Damaged 1:2 Master Scale

SS never said they will be releasing those armors in LSF form. The 7 will be available for at least 5 years or until they decide they are going to make a new one. They would be competing with themselves if they had two on the market at the same time.

I did enquire with Sideshow regarding the other LSF armours when I saw that Legacy pic with all 4 LSFs lined up together abt a month or two ago and the rep did confirm that these armours will see the light of day eventually. Might not be next year but in the next few years well see another Iron Man LSF installment from Sideshow/Legacy :yess: let's get the MKVII LSF out the way first :panic::panic:

ysanyqem.jpg

Last edited:

Be good if they had different poses but look awesome could create a hall of armours

Back