Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, my 1st post.

Cant wait to get this statue. Looks sooooo Sweet :D

quick question,is there any way to block certain ppls posts... cause man JAWS you give me a headache :thwak

Normally I would say "welcome to the board", but when you first post is about adding someone to your IGGY list .... Gotta say... Not a great start:lecture.

im2 may have been a POS film but it made 600+ mil at the box office, marvel laughed to the bank

None of the Marvel movies have been POS movies.... POS movies are TWILIGHT or The Golden Compess.... THOSE are POS films. IM2 was just to dark and Emo for its own good. I am going to see IM3 tomorrow, and I hope I love it so I can disagree with JAWS .... We do it SO well....:rotfl... And yet he is a good m8 of mine here:lecture...:lol

None of the Marvel movies have been POS movies.... POS movies are TWILIGHT or The Gold Compess.... THOSE are POS films. IM2 was just to dark and Emo for its own good. I am going to see IM3 tomorrow, and I hope I love it so I can disagree with JAWS .... We do it SO well....:rotfl... And yet he is a good m8 of mine here:lecture...:lol

no spoilers, but go into the film with an open mind :monkey3

None of the Marvel movies have been POS movies.... POS movies are TWILIGHT or The Gold Compess.... THOSE are POS films. IM2 was just to dark and Emo for its own good. I am going to see IM3 tomorrow, and I hope I love it so I can disagree with JAWS .... We do it SO well....:rotfl... And yet he is a good m8 of mine here:lecture...:lol

:exactly: I thought IM2 had some issues but it was still fun and still a movie i like to watch. I really enjoyed IM3 and will be seeing it for a second time tomorrow. I liked how this movie proved that Stark is can still get things done without the suit or with just parts of a suit.

Normally I would say "welcome to the board", but when you first post is about adding someone to your IGGY list .... Gotta say... Not a great start:lecture.

Just cause its his first post doesn't mean he hasn't been reading these boards for a while. If there's someone's opinion he'd rather not hear that's his choice. Nothing wrong with that.

Welcome to the boards.

Go to his profile and user tab and viola!

22311.jpg

Man, all the suits are gone now, it seems he will be making a ground breaking brand new suit for Avengers 2, one that looks totally different with the old ones, what should we expect by then?

Hello all, my 1st post.

quick question,is there any way to block certain ppls posts... cause man JAWS you give me a headache :thwak
Well if you say so, welcome to WAR:nana::yess:

Hello all, my 1st post.

If you are going to ignore all people you disagree with then be prepared to live in a lonely world.

Either that or another member created another account to just be a wise guy. I mean who acts like that?

I was here before him and I will be here long after he is gone.:lecture

Guys like him don't last long anywhere in any social situation.

None of the Marvel movies have been POS movies.... POS movies are TWILIGHT or The Golden Compess.... THOSE are POS films. IM2 was just to dark and Emo for its own good. I am going to see IM3 tomorrow, and I hope I love it so I can disagree with JAWS .... We do it SO well....:rotfl... And yet he is a good m8 of mine here:lecture...:lol

I would not call IM2 a POS film. I would call it a BIG misfire. I thought it was very average. The saying "a film is only as good as it's bad guy" stands true for both IM2 and even more so IM3. IM2 they tried playing the bad guys to much for laughs and IM3.... Well wait until you see.

I will call IM3 a POS film. In my opinion it was not much better then the Golden Compass. However many seem to like it. I thought the first half hour was great but after that it just started to lose steam and then the big "surprise" happens and then the film literally turned into a POS.

As much as we disagree on the little things about statues, I wonder how similar our tastes in films will be.

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain)
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains)
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain)
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain)
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung
16- adamreese2006 (Cancelled- Deposit of $40 held- Shipping refunded)
17- Kyle Z
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain)
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain)
20- George Smy
21- thaistixx

As much as we disagree on the little things about statues, I wonder how similar our tastes in films will be.

The film is a POS, but I'm still buying the Hot Toys and the 1/4 scale stuff.

Already bought a finished MK42 helm and Im waiting on an IP so I can get it to my painter.

no spoilers, but go into the film with an open mind :monkey3

Did... Didn't LOVE it, but I think it is a fine movie... Like a lot of the themes in it.

Just cause its his first post doesn't mean he hasn't been reading these boards for a while. If there's someone's opinion he'd rather not hear that's his choice. Nothing wrong with that.

you can think it, but it should have been asked of a MOD in private.

If you are going to ignore all people you disagree with then be prepared to live in a lonely world.

Either that or another member created another account to just be a wise guy. I mean who acts like that?

I was here before him and I will be here long after he is gone.:lecture

Guys like him don't last long anywhere in any social situation.

I would not call IM2 a POS film. I would call it a BIG misfire. I thought it was very average. The saying "a film is only as good as it's bad guy" stands true for both IM2 and even more so IM3. IM2 they tried playing the bad guys to much for laughs and IM3.... Well wait until you see.

I will call IM3 a POS film. In my opinion it was not much better then the Golden Compass. However many seem to like it. I thought the first half hour was great but after that it just started to lose steam and then the big "surprise" happens and then the film literally turned into a POS.

Actually, like I said above I enjoyed this one... Not as much as IM or the Avengers, but I liked it better then IM2. Without spoiling anything I am not at all upset with most of the twists and turns, BUT in the end I see why they made their choices.

In the end it is a bit of an unfortunate thing that they couldn't figure out certain aspects, but then again this isn't REALLY the last IM films so we will have to see.

Especially when it's talking about a great guy like JAWS.

Yeah ... You can't judge a guy by the fact that you do not agree with his opinion in one thread. I don't agree with JAWS ALL the time.... But he is an awesome guy!!!

They won't be.

I doubt they can be with SSC having control of the North American rights.

Back