Iron Studios: Battle Diorama - Superman vs Doomsday 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sculpt and paint looks great. but the translucent resin on superman's head looks odd in these pics. Need to see some better pics in decent lighting.

I'm curious to know the opinions of people who liked this statue or who are planning on getting this piece. If there are any people in this thread that originally liked this.

I'm curious to know the opinions of people who liked this statue or who are planning on getting this piece. If there are any people in this thread that originally liked this.

I liked it original but IMO the head looks like they had a casting issue and made it a bit longer giving it a different look... Also when I ordered it, it was before the whole debacle with IS Spider-Man with all the plastic on the statue... If I knew IS was going this route with their statues I would of avoided it all together..

In case anybody is interested, I found this unboxing on YouTube this morning from SuperSteel75... I think it's the same guy who posted the initial pics on the Superman Collectors Group on Facebook.

After watching the unboxing and getting a better look at the entire statue and face sculpt I have no issues with this. Looks amazing.

superman head.jpg

In case anybody is interested, I found this unboxing on YouTube this morning from SuperSteel75... I think it's the same guy who posted the initial pics on the Superman Collectors Group on Facebook.

It looks like Popcultcha did the same as they did when they sent out my IS Spider Man, in that they opened the shipper box to fully bubble wrap the art box.

And I was surprised that he said the cape was made out of plastic. Then again given the issues that I'm having with my PF it is understandable. But it looks like he hasn't fully inserted the cape in that vid?

Strange but, this hasn't released in Brazil yet. Confirmed this with a seller and iron studios. Release date is set for November.

Strange but, this hasn't released in Brazil yet. Confirmed this with a seller and iron studios. Release date is set for November.

It arrived in stock in Australia on the 5th of October.

Maybe because we're closer to China, the slow boat didn't didn't have to make too many stops before it got here? :dunno

My contact said this looks to be shipping next week. He also said he had a few extras, let me know if any of you are interested...

My contact said this looks to be shipping next week. He also said he had a few extras, let me know if any of you are interested...

yeah I canceled my preorder. Congrats to whoever picks it up

Back