Iron Studios: Battle Diorama - Superman vs Doomsday 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope that this time no one is going to be surprised by how much plastic parts will be involved in the base of this piece!

Again it seems pretty obvious.

That sucks, any links or pics of this. This thing is expensive and for it to arrive damaged has to suck.

After the Spider-Man debacle, Iron Studios needs to step it up or they will be in trouble. In this hobby, collectors are picky (and with the rising prices, have the right to be).

Can't remember if it was this thread or Iron Studios but someone had mentioned they were trying to step up their packing/shipping game by doing some heavy duty / strenuous tests, I guess that never ended up happening or didn't work very well?

After the Spider-Man debacle, Iron Studios needs to step it up or they will be in trouble. In this hobby, collectors are picky (and with the rising prices, have the right to be).

What was the spider-man debacle? I know a bunch of people who got them without any issues.

Someone posted pictures on facebook. For how much this thing costs, just looking at how Superman's face turned out I would say it definitely isn't worth the money.

SUPERMAN.jpg

Someone in one of the Facebook groups received it and posted pics. It arrived damaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you're not talking about the guy who said it was amazing and he was completely blown away by it...and there was the tiniest little tip of a piece broken on the base that he had to glue back on. If it was, really?

I hope you're not talking about the guy who said it was amazing and he was completely blown away by it...and there was the tiniest little tip of a piece broken on the base that he had to glue back on. If it was, really?

Pretty sure that was the guy... They are the only pics I've seen so far today.

I know people had an issue with Superman's face since this thing was first revealed (looks very Hulk like) but if that is a pic of the final production that someone has received the whole things looks cheap and paint apps etc look like those piggy banks (noted in another thread for another figure I recently read) that you find at your comic book store for $10. And if I remember correctly this thing was not cheap to get into North America.

Back