Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An odd thing happened with this, it went waitlist and then came back in stock. Anyway I believe this is near sellout so I ordered it. The armored museum pose is a nice contrast to the more action oriented Infinity War version. Will be nice to have both.

I can confirm it is indeed nice to have both :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to getting him in this week. I did cancel HT Gamora and Nebula to partially justify shelling out for this. I also plan to sell a few other 1/6 Marvel figures to help cover the cost. I want to trim my MCU collection down to mostly Cap, Iron Man, Thanos, and just a select few other figures I really enjoy having.

I'm looking forward to getting him in this week. I did cancel HT Gamora and Nebula to partially justify shelling out for this. I also plan to sell a few other 1/6 Marvel figures to help cover the cost. I want to trim my MCU collection down to mostly Cap, Iron Man, Thanos, and just a select few other figures I really enjoy having.

I hear ya. I sold off my Rogue One 1:6 figures as well as the original Mythos statues last year to help offset my dive into Marvel. I'm happy with the decision and while I loved Rogue One, the fact they didn't make Baze just kept irritating too much...so it ALL had to go! :)

I hear ya. I sold off my Rogue One 1:6 figures as well as the original Mythos statues last year to help offset my dive into Marvel. I'm happy with the decision and while I loved Rogue One, the fact they didn't make Baze just kept irritating too much...so it ALL had to go! :)

The thing that has always stopped me from selling off Chirrut and the two Jyn figures is K2. I can't sell him. And he would be hard to display without the others...this damn hobby :lol

I got the Endgame Thanos unboxed this weekend and I completely agree it's great to have both primary versions of this iconic villain. Both have their advantages over the other. Endgame statue clearly has more display choices, and I feel the more visually cool looking attire. I did however like the Infinity War film better than Endgame and Thanos was a cooler character in IW. I also feel the build quality of the IW statue is a bit higher quality, I can hear loose pieces rattling around inside Endgame Thanos as I also did with Endgame Cap.

The Endgame paint is very nice, with parts of it a tick below the IW piece. Some of the black paint they added to the gold armor is a bit sloppy. I think the purple fisted hands on the Endgame are just a little oversized. My blade isn't completely straight either, as others have complained. The swap out parts system is pretty brilliant. My favorite look is the helmeted closed mouth sculpt with the blade and gauntlet. All complaints aside it is very impressive statue to look at, no regrets about picking this up.

I got the Endgame Thanos unboxed this weekend and I completely agree it's great to have both primary versions of this iconic villain. Both have their advantages over the other. Endgame statue clearly has more display choices, and I feel the more visually cool looking attire. I did however like the Infinity War film better than Endgame and Thanos was a cooler character in IW. I also feel the build quality of the IW statue is a bit higher quality, I can hear loose pieces rattling around inside Endgame Thanos as I also did with Endgame Cap.

The Endgame paint is very nice, with parts of it a tick below the IW piece. Some of the black paint they added to the gold armor is a bit sloppy. I think the purple fisted hands on the Endgame are just a little oversized. My blade isn't completely straight either, as others have complained. The swap out parts system is pretty brilliant. My favorite look is the helmeted closed mouth sculpt with the blade and gauntlet. All complaints aside it is very impressive statue to look at, no regrets about picking this up.

Agree on all counts, right down to my favorite display option. I have the Hot Toys Endgame Thanos with the angry face, helmet and no infinity gauntlet. so I feel like that covers my screen accuracy needs. This IS Thanos just looks so good with the gauntlet!

Amazing looking status. Congrats to everyone who has picked him up. The statue has a total height of 30 inches correct? How much of that is Thanos himself, not including the base? 26 or 27 inches?

Amazing looking status. Congrats to everyone who has picked him up. The statue has a total height of 30 inches correct? How much of that is Thanos himself, not including the base? 26 or 27 inches?

Thanos is huge, like old ssc gladiator hulk or king hulk huge. The sword alone is bigger (ie taller) then most toddlers lol. I have gladiator hulk sitting on a heavy duty turn table directly on the floor same with thanos they are too big to go anywhere else. Bigger then my prime 1 1/3 justice league statues (same with hush supes the base is the only thing smaller then the p1 statue) in shear size and girth of the statue itself.

Thanos is huge, like old ssc gladiator hulk or king hulk huge. The sword alone is bigger (ie taller) then most toddlers lol. I have gladiator hulk sitting on a heavy duty turn table directly on the floor same with thanos they are too big to go anywhere else. Bigger then my prime 1 1/3 justice league statues (same with hush supes the base is the only thing smaller then the p1 statue) in shear size and girth of the statue itself.

Oh wow.. he is bigger than some of the Prime 1 1/3 pieces. Sheesh. That really puts it into perspective. Thanks

I almost pulled the trigger on him tonight but I am trying to wait and see if I can track down a Prime 1 Hush Superman first.

Thanks Darth and Game. I don?t see anything to not like about this piece. I am a fan of 1/3 scale statues and he has that type of size even at 1/4... check. I prefer museum poses to dynamic poses.. check. I love his armor from end game and I like the original infinity gauntlet.. check. I prefer movie pieces to comic pieces.. check. He is supposed to arrive on Thursday. This is my first statue in years and I am beyond excited. I think this is best movie Thanos out there and it will be hard to top for me.

Thanks Darth and Game. I don?t see anything to not like about this piece. I am a fan of 1/3 scale statues and he has that type of size even at 1/4... check. I prefer museum poses to dynamic poses.. check. I love his armor from end game and I like the original infinity gauntlet.. check. I prefer movie pieces to comic pieces.. check. He is supposed to arrive on Thursday. This is my first statue in years and I am beyond excited. I think this is best movie Thanos out there and it will be hard to top for me.

My only question is "What took you so long?!?!" :)

TORTURE!!!
b09f5ce9e8bfbdc4c426eba07601d422.jpg

Love it! So relatable. I have a delivery today and didn't get the "track your delivery" option, which is somehow easier to handle :)

I swear he drove past my neighborhood 13 times today. I had a thought to go stand in the street lol

d02c548ac96c831e8ae940cf63e39627.jpg

7632445dbb5391aad78de72d60e17660.jpg

4a7bfb4d8a5fadd09d0f2be792abfe60.jpg

I am really impressed with this statue!! My son wanted to get in on the action with his toys lol

I think the switch-outs are WELL worth the additional $200. I do wish there was a neutral right hand to use when he has the infinity gauntlet on his left. He has no need for additional weapons at that point and the only other option is another gauntlet. I read some accounts of loose magnets but luckily all of mine are strong and snappy! Great piece!

d02c548ac96c831e8ae940cf63e39627.jpg

7632445dbb5391aad78de72d60e17660.jpg

4a7bfb4d8a5fadd09d0f2be792abfe60.jpg

I am really impressed with this statue!! My son wanted to get in on the action with his toys lol

I think the switch-outs are WELL worth the additional $200. I do wish there was a neutral right hand to use when he has the infinity gauntlet on his left. He has no need for additional weapons at that point and the only other option is another gauntlet. I read some accounts of loose magnets but luckily all of mine are strong and snappy! Great piece!

Yes, the switch outs on this one are well worth it. I've not changed from the Infinity Gauntlet, Sword and helmeted, stoic head but seeing that snap pose has me considering a switch out soon. Congrats!

Back