Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you can't get a replacement PM me and I'll give you the name of a guy who can expertly fix it. Will be good as new when he's done, he's repaired a Batman custom for me which was broken at the shoulder and it looks perfect

Is your contact in LA?
I have a few statues that need repair.

You were like me one of the SSC PF sceptical one.. does this vader fix your 1/4 vader in a satisfying way ? Question might sound strange but also to me Vader is kind of THE star war icon and love just own THE Vader statue in that kind of scale ...

This is why I waited so long. I actually got into collecting to collect Vader stuff but the current 1/4 scale offerings just didn't do it for me. I'm so glad this turned out so well. Friday cannot come soon enough!

if you can't get a replacement PM me and I'll give you the name of a guy who can expertly fix it. Will be good as new when he's done, he's repaired a Batman custom for me which was broken at the shoulder and it looks perfect

Thanks I definitely will if both sideshow and Iron Studios won't help me.

I also live in LA, but the guy is in SF. worth sending it to him since shipping will be pretty affordable.

OK thank you.
It's a large piece and wanted to deliver/pick up myself, but if I can't find anyone else I'll get his number from you.

UNBOXING AND REVIEW: Iron Studios Darth Vader ¼ scale legacy statue.

if you haven't ordered one, you can support my channel and star wars work by ordering it through this link: https://side.sh/5s4

Nice video and what a bonus it is that the box is on the small size and won't hog too much storage space

It's cool that they included a spare chain for the cape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Well I'm guessing delivery guys are the same the world over. There's usually no guarantee what time they'll deliver the parcel to your home.

So taking the whole day off sounds fair :wink1:

So I guess I won’t be getting the HT Darth Vader.

Maybe they heard about iron studios and sit this one out. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally! My review has finished uploading! I tried to be fairly thorough, and at the end of the video I run through every possible display combination of the arms as well. I'm giving this piece a solid 9/10.

The Lights are very bright
626450ce8ce2158813195d9d8482ae43.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back