Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is old cell batteries last long time and didn't leak as much . The same with some old AA batteries. I had some Soviet era batteries from early 90's in an old radio and they still worked, no leaks nothing.

Didnt get a chance to post yet. Im so lucky my waitlist converted last month and got one of these. Im not an avid Star Wars collector. But if there's one Star Wars piece I had to have, this for me personally is the definitive Darth Vader I must own and have my collection. :clap

29026357_1476962629079462_8560679572587151360_n.jpg

Hey bud how are you getting a Vader this has been sold out for a while?

Someone might of been on the payment plan and decided to cancel for whatever reason.... Or someone returned it and SS figured it was good enough to send to another customer... :dunno

Hey bud how are you getting a Vader this has been sold out for a while?

I got on the waitlist back on 11/4. A few waitlists got canceled by Sideshow, but mine never did. It is finally converting.

Someone might of been on the payment plan and decided to cancel for whatever reason.... Or someone returned it and SS figured it was good enough to send to another customer... :dunno

That’s my biggest fear. Hopefully not. :panic:

I hope that anyone who gets this now does not have any problems since it was hard enough to get all my issues taken care of (between IS and SS both sending stuff).

congrats! Yeah, it's a great statue

Thanks!! Is anyone doing custom capes without the wiring for this piece? I like the wired cape for the dramatic effect. But at times Id prefer that it had a loose, naturally hanging cape on him.

I think the flowing cape (with wire) works well for this action posed Vader. The only issue is the cape is too big, but that can be fixed if you steam it first, and then use something to round the folds to appear more natural. A custom cape would need to replicate the snow effect it has on the lower part too, because the inner cape has it too - and you cannot remove the inner cape, unless unglue it.

Vader showed up and he's spectacular! No issues or damage whatsoever! I've never been more nervous opening up a collectible. :lol

I need to get some new batteries for the chest box, because it didn't light up. The base, lightsaber (not crooked!) and belt light up just fine. I'm so relieved it showed up perfect.

No pics yet. As soon as I have time to futz that damn cape and put him in my collectible room, I'll try and take some pictures. :duff

Back