Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
impressive collection, matturibe1.

Thank you so much, FYI, I wasn't trying to show off. I just want pple to know, I was showing my display cases off then just decided to show everything. But I feel blessed at what I have and very fortunate enough to collect through out the years and have this collection. I hope you pple enjoy and build a cool collection!

Had mine just over a week now & have to say, this is one amazing statue.

I've owned many Vader's over the years & apart from possibly Attakus' Vader 1, this is easily the best I've ever seen.
Great detail, fantastic paint, strong magnets (take note Sideshow), plus the added bonus of different poses & you can see why this is becoming very sought after.

Very impressed. :yess:

k6Tskum.jpg

POrtPxl.jpg

YFFX3hZ.jpg

After looking into the rewire a bit more, I’m going for it. Couple of things won’t get here until the first part of March, but I’ve got some other things all ready. Last step is finding a harness or seeing how hard it is to build my own.

nice, please let me know (us) how it goes.

Hi guys,anyone know who made death star on pic?... Someone post this pic on fcb but if many of us want to know who made this never respond :( ...

received_10211950495424938.jpeg

Umm what did you say ???
Please speak English !
???

Dude, not everyone is English native speaker, Sovel seems to be from Czech republic. And I doubt it is that hard to understand what Sovel meant in the end, even with broken English...

I understood it, & I'd love one those Death Stars too. That thing's freaking awesome! I think it's a custom or some kind of model.

By the way I love Czech Republic! The people were awesome, amazing photography locations, great food, AWESOME BEER!!!! :duff

Sorry for my bad english, anyway thanks for your support ;) next time i try harder with my poor english ^^

Hi sovel,

Your English is fine buddy. Please ignore / disregard some of the members that you come across here who are rude to you because you are esl (english second language). It just shows their ignorance. (which we seem to have an abundance of, unfortunately).

I have met many warriors such as these in battle before (those who have broken the tip off their sword), they are generally a salty bunch who's negativity and arrogance are legendary. :wink1:

On occasion it can be fun to call them out on their b/s but most times I am fine with just leaving the misinformation and general delusional thinking alone.

Anyways, hopefully some Star Wars collectors can point you in the right direction, in regards to the deathstar you inquired about.
(not sure myself - looks awesome setup like it is though).

Sorry for my bad english, anyway thanks for your support ;) next time i try harder with my poor english ^^

That death star display is from a collector in Italy. He's a member of a SW FB group. Apparently that's a prop from ROTJ and he's being very hush, hush about it.

Did somebody have a problem with fitting arms holding the lightsaber? I can't fit them in on mine.

Did somebody have a problem with fitting arms holding the lightsaber? I can't fit them in on mine.

I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but it's a pain in the ass imo. The magnets are so strong that it makes it hard to precisely and carefully line everything up while working against the magnetic pull. I used the light saber set up the first day and that was it.

Yes, the magnet is very strong. I tried all the hands to see how they look like, the last was the dual hands on saber pose (which was the intended setup for display), and it was the hardest to fit. You need to be careful, but in the end it will work

Yeah, the magnets pull is so hard that I’d be afraid the armor would snap off on both the chest and the arm..

I left it in one pose put the rest of the arms back in the box and left it alone. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just chatted with Sideshow, even though I jumped on the wait list really quick, she said that my chances are very low of getting one as there's only a few orders left to fulfill at this point, I did expect as much. Thought I'd just put it out there so that anybody else waiting in hope can get their expectations in check. If my wait list cancels, I'll be disappointed, but It'll allow me to pay off my Prime 1 Dog Alien at least....

Just chatted with Sideshow, even though I jumped on the wait list really quick, she said that my chances are very low of getting one as there's only a few orders left to fulfill at this point, I did expect as much. Thought I'd just put it out there so that anybody else waiting in hope can get their expectations in check. If my wait list cancels, I'll be disappointed, but It'll allow me to pay off my Prime 1 Dog Alien at least....

Someone is selling one now on this site for $900

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is one for sale on a FB group as well in EU: https://www.facebook.com/groups/597...otif_t=commerce_interesting_product&ref=notif

isvader.jpg

Back