Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review. & just as I thought, it looks great in your display! :clap

Congrats serg!
I agree with all your points.
It's a gorgeous piece when seeing it in pictures but in-hand it's amazing.
I'll bet, once you finally got the cape where you wanted it, you stared at it for a good 10 minutes!

Nice review and great pics!:duff Glad Vader finally made it to you, it's definitely a favorite in my collection.

Thanks guys! It is a very impressive piece indeed. :duff Even my girl likes it, she just seen it 10 minutes ago.

Please someone measure the overall width of this figure from the right side to the tip of the lightsaber. I want to make this work......I am so jealous of you all! What an amazing Vader!:clap

Please someone measure the overall width of this figure from the right side to the tip of the lightsaber. I want to make this work......I am so jealous of you all! What an amazing Vader!:clap

Iron StudiosDarth Vader dimensions.jpg

One of the things that I've observed with the Iron Studios Vader statue looking over the thread pictures of various collectors is how differently people display the lightsaber. Below there is the screen used ESB Darth Vader lightsaber. Taking that into consideration, plus the fact that the statue has Vader holding the saber with the control box towards his body, this means the hanging ring needs to be exactly the opposite, facing to to the front, and the 2 colored wires need to be facing up.

Screen used ESB Vader lightsaber:

Vader_ESB_lightsaber.jpg

This is how Iron Studios Vader's saber should be facing the viewer:

Vader_ESB_lightsaber_00.jpg

Last edited:
So I finally switched up my display of this piece and am using the "Rule the galaxy as Father and Son" and "close fist" switch outs.

I have fallen even harder in love with this statue..

It is the only 10 out of 10 statue in my collection.

So happy I got this.

Back