Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

This looks great. Why did iron man 3 have to suck?! Lol

IM3 didn't suck a... i posted a great article in the IM3 thread that explained why IM3 is truer to the comics than most think.

https://ronriii.tumblr.com/post/50492140064/aldrich-killian-is-the-mandarin

my favorite marvel film is still the original IM. I am not saying IM3 is perfect but it is still a solid film and the critics seem to agree. I was pissed at first ab9ut the Mandarin thing but the more I thought about it and after rewatching it at home, the more I can to appreciate it.

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

I wish I could give a good argument, but unfortunately, I can't.
I really wanted this movie to rock.

I just appreciate the movie for what it was, a Lethal Weapon esque action film. It seems Marvel is taking a different approach to each stand alone film as to not to over saturate the super hero movie market. For example, Thor 2 was going for the fantasy genre and Captain America 2 looks to be going for the political thriller genre.

Each film still has those cool comic book moments, but their overall moods might not appeal to everyone.

I hated the appearance of all the armor at the end. So lame.

I enjoyed IM 3. Not the greatest but still good.

Would like to give a very special thanks to my friends over there at

Gentle-Giant-Logo.gif

I do appreciate the double rewards points and free PO

Keep working hard for me boys

Let's jack you guys up a bit. BTW, where's the weapon pod SS? Cool scene anyway.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0GoOaF0cURU"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0GoOaF0cURU[/ame]

Would like to give a very special thanks to my friends over there at

Gentle-Giant-Logo.gif

I do appreciate the double rewards points and free PO

Keep working hard for me boys

:rotfl I feel like we should buy some GG IP statues so they are encourahed to compete. Well I am getting their Walking Dead Michonne and probably that Black Widow too.

Damn IP smashed into the SSC tailoring production facility. Get that quality control under... er... control!

Hope it was the Batman PF building. They needed a kick in the pants. :lol

:rotfl I feel like we should buy some GG IP statues so they are encourahed to compete. Well I am getting their Walking Dead Michonne and probably that Black Widow too.

Black Widow.... Guilty as charged... I'm a sucker for hot read heads that can kick my ***!

Hope it was the Batman PF building. They needed a kick in the pants. :lol

Knock knock! Freedom is here mofos... now get back to work on Batman.

PR6.gif

I don't know why we didn't hire them months ago????? :dunno :slap

looks like the double reward points was there only for a short time, its only 400 points now, glad i got the order then in early

Not sure about other countries but here in the UK ordering certain Sideshow pieces from a local retailer usually means an extra 2 months wait after Sideshow officially ship the item...I say if your not in a rush and are a patient collector then best to order locally and save a few pennies. I absolutely hate the wait so I want mine as soon as Sideshow ship it :panic::panic:

In France it's worst, if you order locally you have to wait 4 months, minimum.

It's why i order directly from Sideshow 90% of time.

Back