Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Ordered :yess: me loves iron man me does :1-1:

Re: Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

Ordered
Love everything about it

:)

Igor is the giant blue version correct? That would be pretty badass. I would still prefer Mark VII and Mark V for my collection though. I guess all of these are from the IM III movie though...which sux.

That's right :exactly: Igor kicks butt :yess: I reckon we'll see it from Sideshow to also compete with GG's version.

Sideshow have also announced on their website to standby for new 1/4 releases from armours based on the other Iron Man movies so your wish for a MKVII and MKV just may well come true :wink1:

One of SSCs high muckety mucks ... David Igo.... stated that an Avengers armor and another IM 2 Armour are coming out as part of the collection.... So while NOT a lock for a Mark V and VII... It is the next best thing

Wonder how long till we see the Mark 42, that's the one I'm really waiting for :impatient:

Awkward pose aside, there is something seriously wrong with the head. It doesn't look like legacy release but a cheap chinese knockoff. I think the problem is the poor paint not sculpt....but not 100% sure.

It's obvious sideshow rushed this significantly to compete with gentle giant - the poor prototype, missing don unmasked head, the fact they priced this at $400 instead of much higher (legacy release nonetheless) and the heavyhanded promotion. All very amusing...

This is an easy pass for me given the bad head and pose, the gg version pose I like better but will wait for final release, but if the same quality that went into sucker punch and those honeytrap girls are applied to their 1/4 marvel I am sold.

Finally some competition and choices, very good.

300370-iron-patriot-007.jpg

Ordered! Can't wait for the Mark 42. This line is gonna look awesome next to the Mark VII LSF. Can somebody lend me a couple grand, im good for it I swear

Ordered! Can't wait for the Mark 42. This line is gonna look awesome next to the Mark VII LSF. Can somebody lend me a couple grand, im good for it I swear

Couple Grand? No prob, I can. You got a fax?

Not sure if anyone made this point yet but someone on the other forum did.

The GG IP price and being first to release has been raised several times.

Competition is great for consumers :yess:

Sideshow Iron man 3 PF collection: Iron man Mark 42/ Iron Patriot / War Machine

I don't agree at all.

Pose is powerful. Looks very nice and fitting a character like this. Sure, the fist-bump loos strange with a closed hand and no rocket. But it still looks cool and as something straight out of the movie.

The paint is very nice! Really have no clue what you mean here. The colors authentic, and the finish is deep and well applied. No pencil strokes or smeered or lazy edges/borders, like we have seen it on other IM pieces.

I don't know what is wrong with the head. Care to elaborate? Looks good to me.

(this was in response to gala)

Production paint will be another thing altogether.
If you don't like the proto paint stay well away.

I couldn't buy it without rocket pods. It's like peanut butter without the jelly here folks. In My Opinion.

No Nrd and double points made me order :) roll on 2015 lol

I'm guessing there's more to it the coh hasn't been shown

Help fellows. I'm little confused now.
If I preorder now, I don't need pay anything now, till december 2014??? I'm right?? I dont have money for pay the statue now.
Help friends!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Help fellows. I'm little confused now.
If I preorder now, I don't need pay anything now, till december 2014??? I'm right?? I dont have money for pay the statue now.
Help friends!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correct. You can also pre order with no NRD at BBTS for $20 cheaper but you don;t get any reward points via that site - the choice is yours :D

Back