Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have, you are absolutely right...this is a beauty I would most likely sale half of my collection to be able to afford getting it. Go for it mate, it is worth it!!!
This statue isn't cheap. The one I did find was like 4k. I can't justify that, wait yes I can but my wife... yeah she'd kill me :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

This statue isn't cheap. The one I did find was like 4k. I can't justify that, wait yes I can but my wife... yeah she'd kill me :)

This is how I see these things...One works our arses off so one deserves to give oneself to the temptation...besides since you will be selling part of your current collection to gather funds to buy it...you could well consider it recycling other than expending, wouldn't you say? That's the way I sell my collecting habit and it has worked out pretty well so far...:wink1:

Hahahha I like the way you think sir!

If KKCHAN can come through with the statue I'll have you to thank han.

I'll buy it off you and or trade for it :)

Yeah, cool. I'll do you a good deal...

P1030324.JPG

What is that? If it's only one piece that's broken but can still display the statue I'll still consider it :)

Sideshow never cease to amaze me...

6patec.png

Absolute insult and pretty pathetic!

Are they going to say the licensor didn't approve the extra lighting?

I was just about to ask the same thing. That's a big thing to post in pics, and then not acknowledge.

Someone email them and ask?

Sadly if it's not in the released photos than its not included. And if you read the features of the statue it only lists the eyes, arc, hands and a foot.

Yet another HUGE let down by sideshow.

The question has been asked, on the other forum...

hi Alex,

whilst I'm glad the the preorder for the iron man mk46 legendary scale figure is up, it's dissapointing to see that half the lights on the armour are missing from the armour. I was wondering why they were omitted? I'm guessing not for technical reasons as hot toys seem to have managed to include them at a much smaller scale. Also is there any chance they will be added back in before production?

thanks

Alex hasn't replied yet.

Really surprised people are still in the SS LSF line.

Yeah, I'm curious how much SS makes off of this line. I don't think it's as lucrative as the 1/4th pieces. Don't have a good reason why I think that though.

Yeah, I'm curious how much SS makes off of this line. I don't think it's as lucrative as the 1/4th pieces. Don't have a good reason why I think that though.

For sure. 1/4 DC es Trinity 10k. Do the calculation and wow... Kachinggg $$$

Back