Statue Iron Man Mark XLVI Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hands bother me. But I can't justify paying 500$ for a SS piece that I know will come with a TON of QC issues vs getting an IA statue.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Chapter you will be happier with an IA statue. Trust me.
Over the last 5 years of ordering stuff from sideshow I only kept 1 statue. The mark 7 life size bust. And I kept it because it came out grate and I got it for 400$.

The mark 7 half scale I got at my comic shop when they put it on sale.

I returned 3 galactius, 3 apoc, 4 mark 7 half scales, 2 mark 42 life size bust, 2 iron pat busts, 2 mark 42 1/4, 2 iron pat 1/4.

I got 1 IA statue ( even though the lights don't work) I wouldn't consider returning it. The piece is just amazing.

I don't dare touch Lsf from SS. Just wait til its on hand and you can see the review. Last 2 Lsf. Dr doom n Mark VII, I can pick it up easily at least 25% below retail price now.

There isn't enough lights on the statue. Didn't this armor have lights around the out side of the chest in the movie?
3ab4276a7cb79e742cd32bab6d4fc506.jpg

Not surprised.

Here is Hot Toys 1/6 offering:

PD1450495863Af8.jpg

28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)

Here is what Sideshow says about their lights:

Just like Tony’s our version also features light-up head, chest, and hands.* Each of these pieces can be removed individually so that replacing batteries is as easy as asking F.R.I.D.A.Y.

So how can Hot Toys include 28 light-up points on a significantly smaller product and Sideshow skimp-out on a 1/2 scale product?

I'd buy the teased statue but not this POS.

One thing I had to give this Mark 46 piece credit for is the pose. I do really like it. Not too museum pose, but not dynamic either.

You seem to like these pieces the way I do, I like them in a more subtle pose to enhance the museum quality they project.

6623ceb64fd1120b6778885d85516bdc.jpg

I was thinking on getting the life size to display them the way you do but to be honest I do not like the difference of colors between them...I would not be satisfied...I am thinking now on getting the Mark 42 maquette which seems to have the same color palette as the LSF...Mmm decisions decisions.

Get the mark 42. Amazing statue.

Or get the mark 7 from IA.

Has any one here ever seen the IA mark 17 in person? I want that statue so bad. I'm willing to trade most of my collection for it.

You seem to like these pieces the way I do, I like them in a more subtle pose to enhance the museum quality they project.

I do. With pieces this big, I don't want fingers hanging out and people getting too close, etc. I want them tall, but taking up little 'rent'.

Get the mark 42. Amazing statue.

Or get the mark 7 from IA.

Yeah I think I will go with the maquette from SS...Mark 7's statue from IA represents the same "issue" to me,the differences in colors whuich I do not think could look that good once you put them together.

Has any one here ever seen the IA mark 17 in person? I want that statue so bad. I'm willing to trade most of my collection for it.

I have, you are absolutely right...this is a beauty I would most likely sale half of my collection to be able to afford getting it. Go for it mate, it is worth it!!!

I do. With pieces this big, I don't want fingers hanging out and people getting too close, etc. I want them tall, but taking up little 'rent'.

My idea for my new "Museum" room, is that I will be able to display them within a crystal box so people will be able to appreciate them from all angles without the freedom of touching them, which honestly is what most people likes to do with they see stuff that amazes them :gah:

Back