Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put yourself on the WL for the Ex. Or the Reg if you prefer. This piece ain't cheap and so you'll get your convert.

Well, since I'm in CA, it costs more for me to buy directly from SS. I'm trying to avoid tax and/or shipping. Alter Ego only charges shipping (from Ohio) and CSC only charges tax (I can pick up). That's why I was wondering, but thanks.

Thank ya! I need to get to doing more of them I had a good time doing the mech test tony stark one a while back.

I think I'm going to have to temporarily box my Yoda Vs Clone Trooper PF to make room for this beast to go on my desk, just until I get a new display cabinet for it to go in.

I can't believe it's nearly here already, time fly's eh?

Well considering this was originally slated to ship sometime in the 4th Qtr time flew a little quicker than usual

Man I cant wait for this guy to arrive, I would really like to get War Machine as well, but then i'd have to live off bread and water for about 6 months... :tap

How many collectors in here are getting both? I think they would make an awesome display together :thud:

Man I cant wait for this guy to arrive, I would really like to get War Machine as well, but then i'd have to live off bread and water for about 6 months... :tap

How many collectors in here are getting both? I think they would make an awesome display together :thud:

Nothing wrong with bread and water for about 6 months, stop being soft! :lol

I'm getting both and any others they do as well. :yess: :rock

It will be a good way to lose weight if you need to do that. :lol

If you can get both you really should. They look totally awesome together. :rock

I got both....you have to buy both or else your pen!s will shrink.

Chris

Back