Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang it, now i really want to get this piece. alter ego doesn't have it listed and csc is sold out. Anyone know if alter ego or csc typically get more stock for pieces similar to this?

I know. :lol I did the whole flex thing thinking it would be cool and I could wait. Seeing it at the Con up close and now that things match up so well I'm not sure.

I'd say get it now but i can't stand waiting for anything. :D

Well, I've sent an email asking if I could this late in the game considering I've made 2 payments now.

Original post by popofpartry thaidvd.net

th_68321_P1010875_122_879lo.JPG

Is the red part under the rods normal?

dang it, now i really want to get this piece. alter ego doesn't have it listed and csc is sold out. Anyone know if alter ego or csc typically get more stock for pieces similar to this?

Put yourself on the WL for the Ex. Or the Reg if you prefer. This piece ain't cheap and so you'll get your convert.

woah. have these guys started shipping already?!

I'm still waiting to get charged for mine :)

I think I'm going to have to temporarily box my Yoda Vs Clone Trooper PF to make room for this beast to go on my desk, just until I get a new display cabinet for it to go in.

I can't believe it's nearly here already, time fly's eh?

Back