Iron Man Mark III 1/10 Scale Hyper Gokin HGS-001 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL that Mark III helmet reminds me of this :lol

dreamcatcher.jpg

:horror creepy as ***k

Anybody out there know more about this one? I just found a YouTube video, but it was in Spanish or something like that.

Oddly enough the preorders are now sold out at BBTS? My question is how? and why? I found another retailer selling this piece and the shipping from HK is like $46.00 Yikes. I'm still curious to see a review and to see if this unknown company can produce a quality toy (at least in terms of production quality).

Oddly enough the preorders are now sold out at BBTS? My question is how? and why? I found another retailer selling this piece and the shipping from HK is like $46.00 Yikes. I'm still curious to see a review and to see if this unknown company can produce a quality toy (at least in terms of production quality).

I'm still waiting r a review as well before pulling any triggers.

I Order one last week and received it today. I'm impressed with it. I'm a big Mego Collector and it goes great with an 8" figure. The box is beautiful and figure is great. Back flaps open , chest plate comes off very articulated Come with Hall or armor. Its Like an Hot toys figure but in 1/10 scale. The only disappointment was the stark head . Paint job was not done right. Overall I really like is and I hope they do more.

I Order one last week and received it today. I'm impressed with it. I'm a big Mego Collector and it goes great with an 8" figure. The box is beautiful and figure is great. Back flaps open , chest plate comes off very articulated Come with Hall or armor. Its Like an Hot toys figure but in 1/10 scale. The only disappointment was the stark head . Paint job was not done right. Overall I really like is and I hope they do more.

Awesome this is the first input for this figure I've seen in English. How are the joints? Are they all smooth joints or are they the clicky ratcheting type? Was the paint job on the armor nice and clean? Does the faceplate look as derpy and weird in person?

Awesome this is the first input for this figure I've seen in English. How are the joints? Are they all smooth joints or are they the clicky ratcheting type? Was the paint job on the armor nice and clean? Does the faceplate look as derpy and weird in person?

All the Joints are nice and smooth the only clicking sound come from the knees.(kinda like mine) the paint is nice only one area is missing a little paint is behind neck.It does not light up but eyes , chest and palms all glow is dark. Also Comes with gloves and stand. Proportion is a little off like groin area is a little to big. There is another version than has removable face plate. But lots so much better the active gear mark IV and VI

Back