Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking pretty nice from this pic

4ec8daf977eb75333ec3f9cc2ff5b251_zps1134a564.jpg

Looks amazing but that wasn't the SDCC piece :huh

Fingers crossed!

It is the same piece, but maybe it was just paint issue then. I am sure they got an ear full after the negative reaction to the paint.

Actually looks a step back from the initial teaser pic, there's so much black paint on it that it stands out - notably the rivets.

6y3a6epu.jpg

I am pretty sure that pic is a computer mock up and not a pic of the piece itself.

I get so worried with what we will get in hand anymore with SS. Makes me glad I only have a couple more pieces to grab.

After seeing their Premium Mark VII LSF, I have no doubt SS will $&{% this up :lol

the pics at SDCC were less than inspiring. I am not sure how anyone could disagree?

Hopefully, SS decided to change the paint. I would be first in line to order if they did.

Looking pretty nice from this pic

4ec8daf977eb75333ec3f9cc2ff5b251_zps1134a564.jpg

You can see the brush strokes! What are they thinking? Get out of here with this **** paint job.

At the very least, this statue should have the same quality and color of the helmet from Ant Man by XM Studios.

7.jpg

You can see the brush strokes! What are they thinking? Get out of here with this **** paint job.

At the very least, this statue should have the same quality and color of the helmet from Ant Man by XM Studios.

7.jpg

Nope not leaving... And you can go shove a **** up your ***** and ***** your *********** if you feel like it.:mad:

P.S. if you pay close attention their are no swares that match up with those stars.... Just funin with you...lol

They ticked you with shooting with the lighting in a dark room.

I said it looked good from that shot. Didn't say I thought it would look good in the final reveal. I am smart enough to know they are two different things.

Nope not leaving... And you can go shove a **** up your ***** and ***** your *********** if you feel like it.:mad:

P.S. if you pay close attention their are no swares that match up with those stars.... Just funin with you...lol

I said it looked good from that shot. Didn't say I thought it would look good in the final reveal. I am smart enough to know they are two different things.

First one could be a male private. 2nd, female privates. 3rd the B word. Last is MF. Boom!

I'll be astounded if Sideshow can pull off the brushed metal effect on their MKII...something like this would be perfect and I'd be a happy cookie :love

4945798289bc9748c521ef371b55292b.jpg

Back