Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be astounded if Sideshow can pull off the brushed metal effect on their MKII...something like this would be perfect and I'd be a happy cookie :love

Yeah, but with more subtle weathering, I'm going to have to look up how to achieve the brushed metal look...

Every one knows this statue just like all the Iron man statues from sideshow will be plagued with QC issues.

Every one knows this statue just like all the Iron man statues from sideshow will be plagued with QC issues.

Well that makes me happy I have no room for these bigger scaled statues, I still feel that they'd be impressive all the same even with QC issues..., the sheer size will speak volumes I'm sure. :)

I have gone through 3 Mark VII statues already and have yet to get a good one. The bigger the statue the more flaws they have.

First one could be a male private. 2nd, female privates. 3rd the B word. Last is MF. Boom!

Riddle solved :lol

You know what is funny about that I LITERALLY just randomly hit the "*" button... lol

Suspect and anticipate... yes... know... no .. As this hasn't even been revealed yet.

Yea after seeing this and mark 42 at SDCC, seeing all the flaws on the mark VI 1/2 scale, the mark VI half scale bust, and the mark VII life sized bust, i'm CONVINCED SSC just can't make solid IM collectibles anymore...I'm done. I cancelled my IP maquette today. I have the mark VI and war machine maquettes and those are good enough for me.

So $500 + delivered when it's all said and done? :lol

Sideshow has brass balls to price this so high considering every single Iron Man product they've released has been a train wreck since Hulkbuster.

The description says Legacy has painted these - they better knock it out of the goddamn ballpark.

Here's the joke of the day boys:

Sideshow is proud to bring you the ultimate screen-accurate representation of Tony’s first advanced prototype armor

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssst!

Hey Sideshow, the Mk 2 was NEVER EVER on the moving gantry base you used for this statue. :slap

How is your entire IM team not fired 10 times over?

Gutted about this piece. Really been looking forward to an exclusive after MK42 and IP. And that pose is shocking, really disappointing. Not happy!!

Looks like we are well on our way to seeing $500 PFs. I think next year the lowest will be $450 with $499.99 as the new norm and a couple creeping over $500 by SDCC :thud:

Jesus...$479.99?!!? SSC is nutz. given the quality this thing was shown at, that is some serious balls on them! even if the original maquettes were more, this thing is no where near that quality and the production pieces are gonna be riddled with flaws. Good thing we can just wait to see in hand cuz these will be around forever...

Back