Iron Man Mark II Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By announcing all of them, I don't think they should wait and do one at a time. There's no point to haha

By announcing all of them, I don't think they should wait and do one at a time. There's no point to haha

Yup, sure is taking their sweet long time to even announce the PO date or update, or anything.

Yeah....
f70a0e06b149d586683056d8a7ee0acf3d9dc620b0a400ac3dcd99e8e56b9818.jpg

But what about III and VII :monkey2

don't forget about the MKV aswell :lecture as much as I'm looking forward to adding MKIII, VII and the War Machine v2, its the MKV that I'm looking forward to the most as its the only armour, which I personally consider a must have, that I'm missing from my collection :gah:

We may yet see the MKII released before the year is up but I wont hold my breath...as for the others, well I reckon they could get announced sometime near when the Avengers 2 movie gets released although I do hope it's sooner than that :pray:

don't forget about the MKV aswell :lecture as much as I'm looking forward to adding MKIII, VII and the War Machine v2, its the MKV that I'm looking forward to the most as its the only armour, which I personally consider a must have, that I'm missing from my collection :gah:

We may yet see the MKII released before the year is up but I wont hold my breath...as for the others, well I reckon they could get announced sometime near when the Avengers 2 movie gets released although I do hope it's sooner than that :pray:

And that's sad, announcing pieces for films IM & IM2 which released 6 years ago & 4 years ago respectively, and won't ship to customers until a year or two after Avengers Age of Ultron releases in theaters. I really think SS had these IM/IM2 digital renders on a disc somewhere for 4-6 years and just sat on them until other companies were given license to do IM in quarter scale and starting churning out products like crazy. IM fans are definitely going to want AoU collectibles (Mk 43, Hulkbuster, etc), so how long after film release are we going to wait to see those? I really hope SS takes AoU seriously, steps their slacking IM game up and has a quarter scale product announcement or two before that film releases.

And that's sad, announcing pieces for films IM & IM2 which released 6 years ago & 4 years ago respectively, and won't ship to customers until a year or two after Avengers Age of Ultron releases in theaters. I really think SS had these IM/IM2 digital renders on a disc somewhere for 4-6 years and just sat on them until other companies were given license to do IM in quarter scale and starting churning out products like crazy. IM fans are definitely going to want AoU collectibles (Mk 43, Hulkbuster, etc), so how long after film release are we going to wait to see those? I really hope SS takes AoU seriously, steps their slacking IM game up and has a quarter scale product announcement or two before that film releases.

Indeed bro...a sad state of affairs as to why Sideshow are constantly delaying these Iron Man early armours from the first two movies...then again, the Iron Patriot and MK42 maquettes will probably arrive first out of all the 1/4 scale line and they were from the last movie in the trilogy :dunno would've liked them to have started with the MKII and III first and then work they way to IM3 maybe :dunno after all, I think most IM collectors would probably want to add the MII and III tio their collection first before the MK42 or IP :dunno I know I would've liked it to have been in that order.

I definitely think it would enhance their sales further if they actually announced the PO of a piece at the same time as the movie is actually released...think that's pretty much common sense :huh so strange why they wait so long after a particular movie to announce the statue :dunno

You figure they would milk and prioritize the super hot selling IM. Guess not, :lol

Indeed bro...a sad state of affairs as to why Sideshow are constantly delaying these Iron Man early armours from the first two movies...then again, the Iron Patriot and MK42 maquettes will probably arrive first out of all the 1/4 scale line and they were from the last movie in the trilogy :dunno would've liked them to have started with the MKII and III first and then work they way to IM3 maybe :dunno after all, I think most IM collectors would probably want to add the MII and III tio their collection first before the MK42 or IP :dunno I know I would've liked it to have been in that order.

I definitely think it would enhance their sales further if they actually announced the PO of a piece at the same time as the movie is actually released...think that's pretty much common sense :huh so strange why they wait so long after a particular movie to announce the statue :dunno

Do you actually think that if they had released the MK II, III, V, and VII (or even the War Machine V2) befor the released the MK 42 and IP they would have gotten half the POs for thos final two statues that they did?? No way. Half of the sales for those two were probably guys desperate to have an IM and WM n their collection who missed on the first releases. No they held back the big armours to get those sales, no doubt in my mind.

I agree. But now that they have made the announcement that all are coming... There's no need to string us along.

We don't actually know the MK.II is ready yet. I have a ton of pre-orders already, I'm happy for SS to space things out, they will already have it all planned out when things will release, hopefully these will be staggered sufficiently to allow people to save for them. Although I only want a couple personally.

Oh yeah, must have been forgetful... I remember it now, it did look a bit rushed. I guess he'll be first then. I'm waiting on the MK.III.

Oh yeah, must have been forgetful... I remember it now, it did look a bit rushed. I guess he'll be first then. I'm waiting on the MK.III.

first up will be the Iron Patriot Maquette followed by the MK42 :) the others are anybody's guess but I'm assuming we'll see the MKII up for PO next either later this year or early next :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414590320.764233.jpg

Back