Iron Man 3 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSB9r0MPhYA]IRON MAN 3 - Super Bowl Teaser (2013) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
Teaser for the 60 second Super Bowl TV Spot

The video has been pulled; indeed would have been better to keep the footage exclusive to Super Bowl instead of ruining it by showing 14 seconds of it.

Last edited:
I like the look of that new deep-space suit, too. Was there ever a franchise more perfectly suited (pun intended) for merchandising (besides Star Wars)? :lol

I like the new oval shaped reactor for some reason. Hope we see the triangle one soon tho.

Iron-Man-3-Super-Bowl-trailer-5.jpg

Sweet :yess:

It is, but I don't like how "concept art"-ish it looks. If they had made it look like him from the film, I'd like it more.

It is, but I don't like how "concept art"-ish it looks. If they had made it look like him from the film, I'd like it more.

That's exactly what I like about it. Movie posters today are all unimaginative, bland, and downright ugly Photoshopped junk. While it's no Drew Struzan, this poster feels a little more like a piece of actual artwork, even if it is digitally rendered.

The Avengers was released overseas in April last year too. I was trying very hard not to read film spoilers from places like this forum when that happened too. :panic:

Back