Iron Man 3 - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the struggle with the pristine armors is any scratch stands out big time.

Not the only DC HPP suit though- Hot Rod

So I just rewatched some Iron Man 3 scenes, does this particular armor NOT appear in the movie at all???

So I just rewatched some Iron Man 3 scenes, does this particular armor NOT appear in the movie at all???

It?s in there for like a split second

3ca521c094dc64a1bf38598f3a6dc952.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this looks cool, but its not as cool as a diecast mk I. Certainly not worth $400 to me. I get the feeling we are going to get more die cast hpp armors if this sells well.

I think this looks cool, but its not as cool as a diecast mk I. Certainly not worth $400 to me. I get the feeling we are going to get more die cast hpp armors if this sells well.

This thread is pretty quiet so i doubt it will be a big seller at all. I'm getting it but Iron man is the majority of my collection.

Can you really not detect any yellow to this image? Or recognize that as a Mk7 suit?
kdI8RaB.jpg

It's in the movie for 1 second...

Pass.

Yeah the fact that that seems to be the only screen cap available for Midas coupled with it being too dark to even tell it's gold makes this a pass for me as well.

I'm not an HPP collector, but the gold on the figure looked very appealing to me. Since I'm also a screen-to-figure collector this one doesn't quite cut it for me considering the fractional on-screen time it receives...buuuut if this happens to be significantly discounted next year then I may reconsider...

I don't see this one going to heavy discount at all.

I would almost bet the production quantity for it is less than half of what the Mark VII diecast was,
and with the crazy prices of the aftermarket for the Chrome Midas plus the fact that this is a far superior
release in terms of color, build and overall quality... I feel like this one will sell out and be a sleeper hit
later down the road.

Heck, even diecast Hot Rod sells for $500+ most of the time, and that one was based off of
a crappy looking armor, lol.

Last edited:
Plus its getting so much harder to get promo rewards points I am less and less enthused about buying on sideshow with shipping and tax, and I have so many points saved I really think I need to spend them before they devalue them or something else drastic

lol called it, guess I'll be ordering up golden boy sooner rather than later

lol called it, guess I'll be ordering up golden boy sooner rather than later
Yeah at least they dont expire the first year of this new policy. I am pretty much done with sideshow anyway. Seriously you can pay a little less than what sideshow charges, and get your figure 2-3 months earlier just buying from Hong Kong.

Yeah at least they dont expire the first year of this new policy. I am pretty much done with sideshow anyway. Seriously you can pay a little less than what sideshow charges, and get your figure 2-3 months earlier just buying from Hong Kong.

That's why SS is actively trying to shutdown the HK sellers. SS is too greedy and wants to keep jacking up the prices and give less incentive for the customers to buy from them...terribly run company if you ask me. Rather than try and be competitive they resort to mob tactics! Don't support a crummy business like that! :lecture

Back