Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I really want to hear some news on this piece. It's been months! Have they forgotten about it?

It seems like they've forgotten about LSBs period. There have only been 3 Star Wars releases and there hasn't been a pre-order since the last release (Sidious).

Gambit's due out in March and no other LSB have been revealed since he went up for order.

I wonder if they will be releasing this in time for the Avengers movie or if it has been canceled all together.

YESSS!!! :rock

2s6qxcg.jpg

(Quelle: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37359&ref=home_upcoming)

Dang this bust looks awesome, but I don't collect LSB. Hmmm very tempted to order.

What's the size of these going to be? Anyone?

LSB is 1/2 but will these be 1/3?

I'm pretty solid on only buying comic book versions since comics are my thing. I have the original Iron Man Legendary Scale Bust EX and the Classic Iron Man Comiquette EX. Never bothered buying any movie statues.

For some reason I really want to get this version. It just looks awsome and will probably be my first movie character statue.

OH YEAH! Finally! Just in time for the movie! Never got the Hot Toys Mark VI... this will be my replacement piece for that!

I never thought they would make this even though they teased it in the video. That is really one cool pose. Looks awesome.....well, atleast for now!

Cheers,
Neo.

I love the Mark VI so I am so getting this. Never had a Legendary scale bust before so I'm really exited to get this one.

Back