Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're getting one after all the bitching you've done? Unbelievable! :slap

I love the statue I never once said i didn't. I just refuse to pay full price for a clearly broken product line. I want this statue for my collection but once again ONLY a perfect statue will make it into my collection.

I ***** about Sideshow and their QC issues not about the sculpting.

Don't. I am not sure they refund reward points when you send something back. And with this piece, there is a big chance it will have issues.

I have already talked to the returners supervisor and have in writing that they will refund me the reward points.

If I knew how to repaint well I would keep mine for sure. The little bit with the helmet stopped being noticeable after a few days. It's the battle damage that I can't tolerate. Nor do I want to spend an additional 200+ to have it repainted. Shame. I'm putting the money I get back toward a Reign of Fire bust instead.

$500? This bust only cost me $371.

I'm wondering if maybe I'll slip by and get to keep the rewards points though, since they already have posted to my account. We'll see.

They haven't removed my 4000 points from the 3 Mark VII half scale :)

Can someone check and make sure I have all the known issues identified for this? I have someone looking to unload at a good price but want to check all the issues...aside from inverted ARC.

* Sloppy battle damage paint
* Gap behind face plate (not as common)

I thought there was something else but just want to make sure.

Ha! Yeah, I'm assuming I'd see that one pretty easily. :)

I just want to be sure I'm looking hard at everything that's been an issue for everyone else. The price is nice if the piece is in good shape.

Back