Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you complain enough about it, maybe perhaps they will give you a full refund & have you send the figure back. Is that what you want? :D

To answer your question seriously. I don't know :dunno :D

If you complain enough about it, maybe perhaps they will give you a full refund & have you send the figure back. Is that what you want? :D

To answer your question seriously. I don't know :dunno :D

Obviously we are not sending the product back. But we be gettin some donuts.

Now THAT, right there, is a great pic of a very creative scene. Good job.

thanks!

271517_2200966539569_1109483317_2665827_201139_o.jpg

Will these pieces pose in a 'down on one knee' stance?

I wasn't sure the range of motion in the knee and hip.

the secret project has been revealed to me at my door just now:yess:opened and have to say im pleased with the look,the box is simple but fits nicely with the gray look of the figure.My only small issue is with the ironman head,it comes off alot more easily than any other piece from the ironman line:dunno.Tbh all the others feel like they dont come off at all compared to this one,which i know they do,i mean it fits in the ball socket but move it about to quickly and it pops right off:gah:.Anyone had this issue with this guy?and any pointers would help as hopeing someone might know a simple diy trick:wink1:

I just fiddled with mine and realized that the little ball in the neck area of the torso is movable ball joint, but is very stiff, and so when I moved it a little, I was able to push the head down much more securely and now the head doesn't pop off easily when I pose the head, although the nod articulation of this neck joint is pretty limited.

I think Iron Man Grey is cool. I know that it is just a repaint. It goes well with my other "Iron Men". Happen to like variants.Hopefully the edition number is low

I am in two minds to open mine fully and put him in the detolf.
I would like to but I don't want him to devalue.

As there are no seals on the packaging would I be devaluing him by putting him on display?

In an ideal world I will keep him but the idea is to wait and see if I miss out on Batman or Predator exclusives and can use this guy as collateral.

IMAG0721.jpg

A lot of collectors don't really care if the figure has been out of the box. I definitely don't. Some actually prefer it so that they know it has been inspected for damages or issues due to Hot Toys qc problems.

Back