Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the original Mark II will bottom out at on the secondary market? You can grab those for 300 or less now :D

I wonder what the original Mark II will bottom out at on the secondary market? You can grab those for 300 or less now :D

I'd def like to find a good entry point to pick it up in the secondary market...as I would for the Mark I, but the reality on that one is MUCH slimmer from the prices I see on evilbay. :slap

I'd def like to find a good entry point to pick it up in the secondary market...as I would for the Mark I, but the reality on that one is MUCH slimmer from the prices I see on evilbay. :slap
Amen to that my friend :hi5:
I've come to grips I may never splurge on a Mark 1, the fat bastid isn't really a 'must have' for me :D
To think, this thing was selling for twice that and more before the announcement of this figure. :lol
Indeed! When i started collecting a mere 4 months ago he was selling for $500+ and that was a steal, now you can routinely grab him for $300. :lol

Let's go for $200 shipped chaps! :yess:

Just like me I was going to sell mine but the price dropped. So I will wait for the new one to release , maybe people will want the original more, just like the original Batman.

wow, cant believe this thread was buried on page 3 of marvel.

well here are some pics i found to bring it back to life.

again, i hate this photographers style. using a floodlight to photograph the toy.

1144.jpg

2116.jpg

3101.jpg

and this is obv still the proto, look at that paint chipping above the arm.
489.jpg

570.jpg

or here, yikes.
657.jpg

i hate you rubber abs. i hate you.
754.jpg

and we were told these will get replaced with taller thinner boots.
934.jpg

There's a few things I'd like changed like the shoulders and the forearms but the biggest thing I would want changed, and also the least likely, is the abs. The shape and size of them is great, the whole torso is spot on proportionally… I just want articulation.

edit: you can tell in some of those pics that that's a very early proto for sure. There's cracking and chipped paint in several places.

There's a few things I'd like changed like the shoulders and the forearms but the biggest thing I would want changed, and also the least likely, is the abs. The shape and size of them is great, the whole torso is spot on proportionally… I just want articulation.

edit: you can tell in some of those pics that that's a very early proto for sure. There's cracking and chipped paint in several places.

yeah i know it. i pointed that out, looks like its been played with pretty heavily. haha

I missed your comments, buried between the photos. (ps, I can't post on he-man.org because I don't meet their paranoid email requirements but your [not] Castle Grayskull is very nice).

Back