Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe cause Cali tax puts $20 on top of retail :monkey3
Bingo!

The ONLY reason I would order from SS is to get the EX version of a figure that I could not obtain otherwise, other than ebay or sold loose by someone.

For every other figure (non EX), I've always paid less than what I would have to IF I would get it from SS.

Sideshow makes you sign for anything over $185, Sideshow doesn't double box unless you pay them more for a pack out so the free shipping deal is negated at that point, people like to support other retailers because they've had good experiences with them, some may want to spread out their purchases so they go with a retailer that will get their supply in a couple weeks after Sideshow, people who live in California have to pay the state tax rate right away, and so on.

I can understand the issue with CA residence and why they'd financially buy from other retailers. But I still don't get why they bash SS when its still coming from them?

Sideshow makes you sign for anything over $185, Sideshow doesn't double box unless you pay them more for a pack out so the free shipping deal is negated at that point, people like to support other retailers because they've had good experiences with them, some may want to spread out their purchases so they go with a retailer that will get their supply in a couple weeks after Sideshow, people who live in California have to pay the state tax rate right away, and so on.

:lecture This is another great point I forgot about. As a collector, I like having the boxes to my figures in as near mint as possible. The other vendors I use will take the HT shipper and place that into their own shipping box with packing material.

The extra outer shipper and still coming out less than SS? The choice is too easy.

Got mine last night. The table is a nice edition even though it's just plastic covered cardboard with magnets. The display possibilities with this guy are endless - Rhodie head, empty head, light up head - removed chestplate and bicep plates, 2 sets of boots, one reveal, one not - and it has the lightup alcove base and a standard HT base.

Got mine last night. The table is a nice edition even though it's just plastic covered cardboard with magnets. The display possibilities with this guy are endless - Rhodie head, empty head, light up head - removed chestplate and bicep plates, 2 sets of boots, one reveal, one not - and it has the lightup alcove base and a standard HT base.

Congratulation Darklord Dave!
Just got mine today as well!

Mine arrived just now....

It fits perfect and the display on the table is perfect for me!
A real winner!

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

There are plenty of pics with him upright, but to me this pose is from the movie and best displayed in my collection
Putting up a video review in a few hrs.

Looks like a must have for the Iron Man fan like me. Sweet! Should be getting mine soon.

Back