Iron Giant Figure by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only variant I'd like to see is the Iron Giant Super Gun mode.

Attachments

• IronGiantSupergun.jpg
    IronGiantSupergun.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 262
  • iron-giant-1.jpg
    iron-giant-1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 261
  • iron-giant-war-of-the-worlds.jpg
    iron-giant-war-of-the-worlds.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 264
The only variant I'd like to see is the Iron Giant Super Gun mode.

What I don't understand is why they couldn't give us this with the initial release... but if they did release this, it would have to come with all those cool light up features. :)

Just received mine a few days ago, and I have one thing to say: I ******ing love this figure! :rock

26674932066_a6410fc81e_c.jpg

I took time to unpack mone and I have just one thing to say: WOW!!!
This figure is amazing and I finally have a chance to hold an accurate Iron giant :)

I seriously love this figure, if it had ankle tilts it would be perfect.

Now I'm pissed I missed out on the bolt. I can't even find a single one for sale online.

Please give and update if changing batteries solved this issue.
Thank you.

Sorry this was a long time coming, it just slipped on my priorities and since I had to order button cells off Amazon it slid even further. Seriously, with no neck articulation, why not use a AA or AAA? I'm not a battery scientist, so I imagine there's some reason to make it a pain to have to deal with.

But anyway, replacing the batteries did indeed fix the sound and light issues. So if it starts sounding like garbage, that's your low battery indicator apparently.

Wow, they have the exclusive with the hand available again.

And....now they're sold out! If I had the cash I would've picked up one!

Last edited:
Since the exclusive was back in stock I had to buy... ordered him on Tuesday and he arrived yesterday. Just an incredible figure. Mondo really did an excellent job on this release :rock :rock :rock

Since the exclusive was back in stock I had to buy... ordered him on Tuesday and he arrived yesterday. Just an incredible figure. Mondo really did an excellent job on this release :rock :rock :rock

Great buy! I agree that Mondo did a fantastic job with it. I think you were lucky to get one--seems like they sold out pretty fast again.

Mine should be with me on Monday. Can't wait!

Iron Giant is probably my favourite animation, many childhood memories.

Last edited:
Got my iron giant. I see what everyone is saying about it feeling a bit light and fragile. But it seems pretty tough. Not that I'm going to go nuts on it.

Currently I have it set up next to my computer. Unfortunately the paint apps on Hogarth's eyes don't really line up. I'm also not crazy about his expression. It doesn't have any his excitement in it, which the character was full of though out the film. I'm nitpicking. Overall I'm in love with it. Grail!
image.jpg

Back