Invincible (Image Comics) - Amazon Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a shame people arent willing to give it a go due to it beinf animated. Ive shown it to four different friends and they're now all obsessed. Going to show my dad this weekend after the finale airs

Its a shame people arent willing to give it a go due to it beinf animated. Ive shown it to four different friends and they're now all obsessed. Going to show my dad this weekend after the finale airs

I always find it weird when people just automatically dismiss something because its animated. It doesnt automatically make it for kids.

A lot of my favourite shows are animated.

I always find it weird when people just automatically dismiss something because its animated. It doesnt automatically make it for kids.

A lot of my favourite shows are animated.

Same here.

Avatar, Batman The Animated Series, The Clone Wars, The Simpsons are all some my favorite shows or movies ever. Attack on Titan, Teen Titans, Rick and Morty, Rebels all awesome too... probably missing a bunch more as well.

Animated projects can be just as great as any live action show or movie.

Same here.

Avatar, Batman The Animated Series, The Clone Wars, The Simpsons are all some my favorite shows or movies ever. Attack on Titan, Teen Titans, Rick and Morty, Rebels all awesome too... probably missing a bunch more as well.

Animated projects can be just as great as any live action show or movie.

My friend REFUSES to watch The Clone Wars, just because it's animated, I keep telling them they are missing out on some of the best Star Wars stories ever made but iTs AnImaTeD.

My friend REFUSES to watch The Clone Wars, just because it's animated, I keep telling them they are missing out on some of the best Star Wars stories ever made but iTs AnImaTeD.

What an amusing mentality. Will watch live action superheroes in outlandish costumes fighting aliens and punching supervillains in mid-air, but cartoons are for kids. :lol

Yeah, I've always thought that was funny as well. Most of the movies they are watching are full of CGI.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

It?s that old mentality that cartoons are for kids. The Japanese have been putting the middle finger up to that rule for years

Wow, what a finale!

10/10 season for me. It's gonna be a long wait for season 2.

Damn that was one hell of a finale. Glad to see it's officially renewed for at least 2 more seasons.

2 more seasons at least!

Amazing finale. 10/10 season. I gotta read the comics all over again!

2 seasons confirmed! People are missing out on this gem here. The Internet loves it. That train scene is the absolute most brutal thing I?ve seen from an American made cartoon.

Most brutal thing I’ve seen on TV. I thought SAW stuff was gruesome but holy **** that was next level. Used his own son as a meat grinder. Wonder if we see Mark dealing with PTSD next season from it.

Lol this may top some anime and I e seen some gruesome anime. Hell this kills game of thrones in terms of brutality already .

I doubt any licensed companies will pick this up but anyone hoping for some unlicensed 1/6 figs?

2 seasons confirmed! People are missing out on this gem here. The Internet loves it. That train scene is the absolute most brutal thing I?ve seen from an American made cartoon.

I remember watching the mounting body count and actually cringing until the train scene, then I was just "Aw hell no..." -- Homelander's such a whiney mama's boy in comparison. :lol

Why isn’t this getting more discussion? Legitimately one of the best super hero shows ever. Last episode was as good of an hour of entertainment I’ve ever seen.

Don't know about anyone else, but the reason I won't watch is cause if I see one more super hero TV show or movie I'll ****ing puke.

Back