Invincible (Image Comics) - Amazon Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this yet? I just watched the first 3 episodes on Amazon Prime and was pretty impressed, didn't see that coming at the end of the first episode as I've never read the comics.

The show is amazing and stays mostly true to the comics with some nice added changes to make it a touch different. Loved the comics. If you liked the show I highly recommend reading the comics. One of the few series I actually bought month to month then grabbed the 12 volumes of the “Ultimate Collection” which looks great on a shelf.

Animation is great, the voice cast is loaded, really awesome, and really fits the characters well.

That twist in the first episode, while definitely up there and one of the things that hooked me initially while reading, is probably rivaled by multiple shocking moments and far far more graphic scenes.

You are in for a wild ride.

I loved the comic series and I'm impressed with the show so far. High quality "Invincible" figures are about the only thing I can think of that'd get me excited these days.

Looks like there's some Diamond Select figures although figures with soft goods would be cool.

It?s a walking dead situation. They seem to be doing there own thing while adapting some stuff

(Never read the comic)When I first saw an ad for the show I was like ok, superheroes, Robert Kirkman, etc. I'll put it on my list of things to watch. Honestly though, on Amazon, all I've watched is The Boys. So really I was just gonna wait for season 3 but then this past week my co-workers put Invincible on to watch, I was behind my monitors on the other half of the room in the corner watching along lol We binged the first three episodes. Crazy. Didn't expect to like it that much. Really good show. I didn't see the rating of the show so wasn't expecting it to be so graphic either.��

Finished the next 2 myself, Now I gotta wait for Episode 6? is it? lol Hate the wait

Why isn’t this getting more discussion? Legitimately one of the best super hero shows ever. Last episode was as good of an hour of entertainment I’ve ever seen.

Why isn’t this getting more discussion? Legitimately one of the best super hero shows ever. Last episode was as good of an hour of entertainment I’ve ever seen.

Agreed man. One of the best episodes of any show (animated or not) that i have ever seen. Have no idea what to expect and i love it

It?s a cartoon and a lot of the guys here are kinda older and don?t like lots of cartoons I guess

Back