Intothevoid - A Nolan Batman 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC08105.JPG

Hey Void :wave

What suit is that on your Bruce? I'm sure I knew but I can't remember :)

For those of you interested in Rock music, here is the first part of my new band's first album. This is a big lighter than the second part of our album which is in the works.

We're called The D/A Method.

https://thedamethod.bandpage.com/

Have a listen and let me know what you think :) :rock
Facebook page will be up later tonight too

For those of you interested in Rock music, here is the first part of my new band's first album. This is a big lighter than the second part of our album which is in the works.

We're called The D/A Method.

https://thedamethod.bandpage.com/

Have a listen and let me know what you think :) :rock
Facebook page will be up later tonight too

Sounds pretty damn good so far. You play guitar right? Are you guys using a home studio or booking time at a professional studio? I just recently got a little home recording studio set up.

Sounds pretty damn good so far. You play guitar right? Are you guys using a home studio or booking time at a professional studio? I just recently got a little home recording studio set up.

:hi5:
There's just 2 of us in the band, we both play guitar, so all guitars are split between us and all vocals are split between us as well :yess:

We did demos for all the songs from my bandmate's home studio, and then rented a pro studio for 2 weekends to get the final versions recorded - was my first time at a pro studio and seriously one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life! Can't wait to do it again to complete the rest of the album

Need to see more collection update from you, Umair :panic: :lol

Yeah it's been a long time, but I need to wait till I get some things setup before I can do it. Gonna go all out when I finally do it :lol

Pretty cool Void. The angel song reminds me of a slower Alice in Chains song.

Is D/A for Dent Act?

Haha yeah we're very inspired by Alice in Chains :rock

LOL actually it stands for Dar/Alvie (which are mine and my bandmate's last names). But we did think it was cool that there's a TDK/R reference in there. DA could also stand for District Attorney :lol

And the name is also a twist on something in the game of cricket, where if a match is impacted by rain, they use a formula called The D/L Method to calculate the playing conditions for the rest of the match.

So it's a lot of things that are close to our heart

Back