Interstellar 1/6 figure (The Pathfinder) - Three Step Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrusters

180 pcs in china and 170 international (350 total) and the price is $500 excluding shipping but Kit has the shipping counted in his price with a mark up I guess.

Interstellar might be my favorite film of all time so for me getting this is a no brainer. I always wanted and dreamed to have this figure but never thought it was going to happen and for sure not at this quality. I was going to wait to see the present toys figure but when I saw how limited this was I didn't want to take the risk. But I think present toys will have a better mathew likeness maybe
Hando, we can always get both! Right?! 🤣

Its because they are in cahoots with present toys. Its not a coincidence the 2 figures got announced on the same day. You have to get both figures.The three step for the suit and the present toys for the recast head. Three step lets present toys use some of there work and in exchange three step get some of present toys profits

$630…Limited to 200 pcs according to Kit’s listing. Guess there’s at least that many super fans of the movie out there at that price.
Interstellar gif.gif

I really love the scale of this film. Layers of space and layers of time but it still feels grounded and human centered. Im already impatient to get this figure

please no delays 😩

Last edited:
$630 is actually an insanely good price for a custom limited figure. At the end of the day you won't just be paying for the exclusivity but also quality

Yup, just preordered through Threestep on Instagram. I liked Interstellar a lot, but I absolutely love the suit design so I’m in on this figure.
It’s worth noting they said the head will be modified, so maybe the likeness will be better in the end. If not, you can always drop another $800 on a better sculpt:
IMG_2933.jpeg

:monkey3

Yup, just preordered through Threestep on Instagram. I liked Interstellar a lot, but I absolutely love the suit design so I’m in on this figure.
It’s worth noting they said the head will be modified, so maybe the likeness will be better in the end. If not, you can always drop another $800 on a better sculpt:
View attachment 655274
:monkey3
Did they really say they would modify the sculpt? 😀

Due to the price, this one is off my radar, regardless of how good it turns out. (crawling over to the Present Toys thread...) :monkey3

If Present Toys ends up being vapor-ware, then I may be crawling back over here... :wink1:

Back