Interested In buying Sevens Detective Mills

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a custom Mills myself that I've been thinking of reworking for a while now and there's alot of useful info in this thread!

One thing for me, I see that most of the sculpts that I've seen really don't capture the look of Pitt's hair in the film.

seven-film-brad-pitt.jpg

10448342473e46e7c77d139.jpg

it should definitely be 2 distictive layers. It's spikey and a bit unkept on top and cut fairly close on the sides. I know that's a bit hard to replicate, but it'd still be nice to see the hair closer to screen accurate.

Ive got the original hot toys one but the coat has started cracking in places and its only been handeled once.

That is bad news, indeed! Wonder if one of those furniture repair kits might work? Not sure how well they work, but they are supposed to fuse together and hide bad spots on leather furniture completely.

anybody ever try it?

its not real leather so i guess it wont work, its not horrible, but either way i want a new coat as there are no accurate ones out there.

That's nice! But I still don't see Pitt. Recently Sunohc tried it and it was still off. Wonder why it's so hard to do Pitt from Seven.

Agree...Sunohc's is the best imo.

Though it's good, I think Sunohc should re-visit it. Because from my understanding, he just re-worked his Fight Club head. Those are 2 different movies. He should put Seven Blu-Ray on pause and go to town. I know he can do a kick ass one if he puts his mind to it.

He reworked the fight club one? I'd like to see that one!

No. What I meant was he took his fight club head. Re-worked it a little to make the Seven head. So I was saying he should actually start from scratch instead of doing that.

Back