Interest in custom Kato Durden Jacket?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artoo

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm trying to get a custom Tyler Durden red leather jacket from Kato. After contacting him, he suggest I post a thread here seeing if anyone else is interested in ordering one, that if I can get the interest of 20 people or more, he can offer it in a higher priority and at a slighter discount than just ordering one. If I can get 20 people or more, the cost would be between $200-250 per jacket. Is there any interest out there?
This is the custom jacket in question.
fight-club-jacket.jpg

fight-club-jacketa.jpg

fight-club-jacketb.jpg

Maybe I missed something, but the only clothing for Tyler I ever saw were the Rainman sets and the failed t-shirt and jogging pants by Studio49.

So, as far as I know, most of us regular mortals only have the TC red leather jacket that comes close to one of Tyler's outfits. :D

Hey everyone, I'm trying to get a custom Tyler Durden red leather jacket from Kato. After contacting him, he suggest I post a thread here seeing if anyone else is interested in ordering one, that if I can get the interest of 20 people or more, he can offer it in a higher priority and at a slighter discount than just ordering one. If I can get 20 people or more, the cost would be between $200-250 per jacket. Is there any interest out there?
This is the custom jacket in question.
fight-club-jacket.jpg

The jacket in the pics looks bad...
It should be this one :

82050070ij2.jpg

70728087gn3.jpg

fightclub_jacket2-008.jpg

MsyhemSneak.jpg

DSC04761.jpg

DSC04763.jpg

I'd be more interested in his other red leather jacket, but definitely intriguing...

This is really just about the leather jacket. If someone wants to take on getting the other parts together, I was just trying to get the jacket out of Kato. I am however in the process of sculpting movie accurate boots. Unfortunately, there are no any good shots of the boots he wore, but this is what I've gathered from what I've been able to find. I'm getting a friend to cast these up (whenever they get done) for me, but if there's interest maybe I could get more at a discount?
Tylerboots1f.jpg

Tylerboots1g.jpg

Back