INSANE life size Dark Knight JOKER....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, The Order was great!

Hmm, The Brothers Grimm.

LoL, I use to watch that when I was little. Home & Away. He was in it in 1997. I didn't even know he was Australian. I honestly thought he was American.

Hmm, The Brothers Grimm.

LoL, I use to watch that when I was little. Home & Away. He was in it in 1997. I didn't even know he was Australian. I honestly thought he was American.

The Patriot is always the first that comes to my mind ,when thinking of his other roles.

..and also a Knights tale, my sis had the video and she always used to watch it as she had a mad crush on him!:lol

There's only two films I've ever seen Ledger in. The first one was that fantasy one with Matt Damon, Lena Headey and that French woman from the Matrix, Monica something? I quite enjoyed that. You know what the other is. ¬_¬

Never saw the Patriot with Mel Gibson? That movie is on TV ad nauseum :lol

So I hear, but that was my reasoning at the time. Hell, I think I have the damn DVD, I just never have gotten around to watching it. They just seemed so similar, I guess I blew it off. Mel Gibson running around hacking people up fighting for freedom, you know...yawn. I do intend to watch it sometime, though.

I'm gonna go see if I have the friggin' DVD now.

EDIT: Score! I actually have the Blu-Ray...where the hell did that come from..

I know about The Brothers Grimm, I was making a joke about the other movie.

I may have to watch it then since it has, Shannyn Sossamon. :eek: I'll always think of her from, 40 Days and 40 Nights and One Missed Call.

Never saw the Patriot with Mel Gibson? That movie is on TV ad nauseum :lol

I only watched partial bits of it, I couldn't stick to it. I lost interest in it fast.

So I hear, but that was my reasoning at the time. Hell, I think I have the damn DVD, I just never have gotten around to watching it. They just seemed so similar, I guess I blew it off. Mel Gibson running around hacking people up fighting for freedom, you know...yawn. I do intend to watch it sometime, though.

I'm gonna go see if I have the friggin' DVD now.

EDIT: Score! I actually have the Blu-Ray...where the hell did that come from..

I think the soundtrack for Braveheart kept me in it the most, the mental Irish guy and Hamish. "The nest of scheming bastards couldn't agree on the color of ____e."

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu87FttH49E"]YouTube - Braveheart - The Brief Version[/ame]

somebody front me the money to get the UK Joker, then we'll get him shipped over here, right to Bobby's house for a face to face comparison. Finish the debate once and for all.

Back