Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:2 SCALE DARK KNIGHT BATMAN
As well as the 1:3 Batman, we?re also going to create a Compared with the 1:2 scale Dark Knight Batman statue. Besides being larger, the 1:2 scale will have a different pose. His arms will be more open, and he?ll look up menacingly, which should look great as a stand alone piece.

1:1 SCALE BATMAN
As well as a 1:2 scale, were also excited to announce that we will release a 1:1 life-size full-body Batman statue. This statue is still in the development phase at the moment, but we hope we can share some news as soon as possible.

1:1 SCALE JOKER
Finally, we have had a lot of requests from collectors for a 1:2 scale Heath ledger Joker statue. We can now confirm this statue is in the works. Please let us know which pose and style you would like, and we'll try and make it happen!

Thanks for the support and stay safe!

No pics so far.

Crikey ...a life-size Bale Batman?!

Impressive as that may sound ...I just don't need a life-size Bale.

Thanks to Brandon for posting all of this over at the other forum:

Brandon;6138320 said:
Calling all Batman fans!
We are thrilled to introduce our latest masterpiece that will grace Wonder Festival 2023 - the awe-inspiring TDK Batman!
โœ…๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: TDK Batman 1/1 Bust (Christian Bale Head Sculpt Only)
โœ…๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜‚๐—บ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: TDK Batman 1/1 Statue (Cowl Head Sculpt Only)
โœ…๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜…๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Christian Bale 1/1 Bust + TDK Batman 1/1 Statue (with interchangeable head sculpts)
โœ…๐—จ๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Christian Bale 1/1 Bust + TDK Batman 1/1 Statue + Batman Armory (with interchangeable head sculpts)
Pre-order Starts ๐Ÿฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ (๐—š๐— ๐—ง+๐Ÿด)๏ผŒ๐—ฅ.๐—ฆ.๐—ฉ.๐—ฃ to secure
>>>The_Dark_Knight_Batman_LSB_R.S.V.P.
>>>The_Dark_Knight_Batman_1/1_Statue_R.S.V.P.
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜, ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ!
๐—˜๐——๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—˜:
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: 269
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜‚๐—บ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: 129
๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜…๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป:129
๐—จ๐—น๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: 30
๐—”๐—ฉ๐—”๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—•๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ
๐ŸŒEurope
๐ŸŒMiddle East
๐ŸŒAfrica
๐ŸŒŽBrazil
Prepare to be utterly captivated by the extraordinary craftsmanship and intricate details, all showcased at our booth in Hall E3 - Booth A38.
We would like to hear your thoughts so far!

Looks incredible. As a collecting piece, this definitely isn't for me, do not like the scale. But aside from that nothing to complain about there. That's Christian Bale all but soul.

Preordered the standard bust. Just like with Hot Toys back in the day, I'm happy to support companies that breathe new life into the hobby.

After seeing this, they definitely need to take another crack at a 1/3 TDK Batman and Joker. I would totally move on from 1/6 DC figures if I knew every 1/3 piece could turn out as incredible looking as this 1/1.

Also, their 1/1 Armory they had on display with this piece is on a whole other level. Can you imagine having that in your home if you had the adequate space for it? talk about a show stopper

Last edited:
Back