INSANE life size Dark Knight JOKER....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my good friends on the board, Thanks very much for your support,
I will be canceling my account here, I have had it with the constant bashing I take .
this is not constructive in the slightest bit.
You should really try to do somethign yourself, then you would not be such a prick and critical of others when you have NEVER shown 1 thing to be critiqued.
The artist that made the other Joker is a great guy, and a friend.
Thanks guys .
Sincerely,
Bob C

Oh come on Devil. That face doesn't even resemble Ledger. It looks like Jessica Alba in joker makeup. You could put me in joker makeup, leave my bald head, beard and glasses, and I'd look more like Heath than that sculpt. Not to mention the high waters, wrong colors and poor craftsmanship on the jacket lapels.

I busted out laughing when I read that :lol

Both 1:1's are impressive, any collector would be lucky to land them for their collection. :lecture

The expression on the UK sculpt is a lot different than we're used to seeing when it comes to Ledger's Joker, so it takes a bit to get used to it. The mouth is the biggest difference...we're all used to the pursed/stern mouth sculpt. However, to my eyes it's absolutely, 100% Ledger. It may look a bit "young", but if the makeup were messed up and "cracked" more to go along with the lines in his face, it would look a bit older. It's very clean.

Bobby's sculpt is the more familiar look of Joker, so it's much easier to see since that's what we all know.

If I had the money that these things go for, I would choose the UK version. I know, I know, that's shocking, but I'm being honest. The clothes are also quite an improvement and fit the look from the film better. I'm pretty much blown away by it. Both pieces are phenomenal, though. My eyes just like the UK version better.

To my good friends on the board, Thanks very much for your support,
I will be canceling my account here, I have had it with the constant bashing I take .
this is not constructive in the slightest bit.
You should really try to do somethign yourself, then you would not be such a prick and critical of others when you have NEVER shown 1 thing to be critiqued.
The artist that made the other Joker is a great guy, and a friend.
Thanks guys .
Sincerely,
Bob C

My god!:slap ..this is the internet, talk about taking it personally:cuckoo:, i love your sculpt bobby!, i think it's much more accurate then your friends joker, to be honest it look's like my brother:horror:lol ....but really you must accept that not everyone is going to like your work no matter how great it may be, that's the risk you take by exposing your work to the internet:dunno.

..and Bobby so what if Devil posted none of his own work, why should he? ....you can have an opinion on art without being an artist.

Last edited:
I don't necessarily consider myself holy, but you're quite welcome to continue thinking of me as such. You can kiss my glove if you want.

If you can honestly read my initial post as insulting, which I assume you're insinuating, you should go re-read it. I'm sorry if you consider a differing opinion posted in an actual constructive way for once to be insulting, but that's not really my problem. Note the word "phenomenal" used to describe Bobby's 1:1 work. It's never been his 1:1 work I've had problems with. Nor any of his sculpts, really.

Uncanny

2w6s2ur.png

Sorry you feel the need to leave, Bobby. I, for one, think you do phenomenal work. But this is a public forum with a pretty diverse membership. For better or worse, you are likely to get criticism alongside the praise. If it is just a member or two that seem to be bothering you, you could always choose the "ignore" option for their posts.

Not sure that the name calling is warranted, though.

Some of you guys are so gay for Joker. :lol

I think they both look amazing. :dunno

I much prefer the expression on this UK one. No knock against either sculpt. I see Ledger in both. I think Bobby's is much more realistic in every way (paint, eyes, hair, etc) but this other one doesn't look like a girl or a kid in Cosplay. I think with a repainted face, it'd look better.

Sorry you feel the need to leave, Bobby. I, for one, think you do phenomenal work. But this is a public forum with a pretty diverse membership. For better or worse, you are likely to get criticism alongside the praise. If it is just a member or two that seem to be bothering you, you could always choose the "ignore" option for their posts.

Not sure that the name calling is warranted, though.

:exactly::goodpost:

Some of you seem to forget what Ledger actually looked like without makeup.

There's only two films I've ever seen Ledger in. The first one was that fantasy one with Matt Damon, Lena Headey and that French woman from the Matrix, Monica something? I quite enjoyed that. You know what the other is. ¬_¬

Back