Infamous Second Son (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really enjoying it so far. Probably my biggest critism would be not enough reasoning behind things. For example you can heal or execute people, but no explain action as to how you can heal them. When presented with the map there's things to do like destroy cameras and such but no reason given and the blast shards are just there as DUP drones but again no reason given

I’m watching a friend’s lives stream, the game looks awesome. I like Troy Baker a lot, but I’m not a fan of Delsin so far. Not into the whole rebel punk thing. I would have preferred if SP tried something a bit different.

For some reason I am really digging Delsin and his brother - and I am showing my ignorance, but are they members of a native american tribe out of the WA area? I really dig that connection to family in a big way, so Delsin as a character is pretty cool - a smart a**, but feels like a fully realized character

Warning on the Ps4 = the day one patch downloaded right away, but does not seem to install on its own. First time I clicked the 'ready to install' option the game just started with no install; exited, tried again, then no issues 2nd time with the installation

Digitally downloaded mine this morning. Too lazy to go to store lol
But got the preorder, so I get some DLC and Cole's jacket or something.

Settle doesn't have that same cool factor as Empire or New Marais, imo

That was a complaint during Adam Sessler's review - very pretty, but a little bland....will have to see for myself....Game 1 was very comic booky; game 2 a little less so, this one I expect to continue that trend.

The whole New Orleans setting of two is going to be hard to beat....loved the look and feel of that one

That was a complaint during Adam Sessler's review - very pretty, but a little bland....will have to see for myself....Game 1 was very comic booky; game 2 a little less so, this one I expect to continue that trend.

The whole New Orleans setting of two is going to be hard to beat....loved the look and feel of that one

I wish they would have continued with the comic book storytelling of the first one, and just expanded on the gameplay. I love how bold, brutal, and masterfully animated those Infamous 1 cut-scenes were, they got you amped to take control of Cole and get back into the game.

I wish they would have continued with the comic book storytelling of the first one, and just expanded on the gameplay. I love how bold, brutal, and masterfully animated those Infamous 1 cut-scenes were, they got you amped to take control of Cole and get back into the game.

Infamous 1 had one of the best stories I every played in a video game. The boss battles were great, and that ending was a revelation. I don’t think 2 did the story justice at all. I’m sure i’ll enjoy SS more than I did Infamous 2.

Infamous 1 had one of the best stories I every played in a video game. The boss battles were great, and that ending was a revelation. I don’t think 2 did the story justice at all. I’m sure i’ll enjoy SS more than I did Infamous 2.

Agreed, the first Infamous is among my favorite games for all of those reasons and more!

I have SS waiting for me at Best Buy, can't wait to get off work and pick it up.

Really liking it so far. I enjoy the cut scenes more than I thought I would. Brilliant animation and nicely handled voice acting. Story is pretty decent so far and im curious to see where it goes. Its taking me a little while to get a feel for the controls for some reason and I was under the impression that the energy sourcing was gone in this one. Finding electricity wasnt too tough in a fight, but finding smoke can be a real pain. Love the look and feel of the powers though. They really did some awesome work with the animation and particle effects in SS. Makes for some really satisfying combat once youve got a decent arsenal of powers. So far, im a happy gamer.

So I'm new to the world of Infamous. Never played a game, but I HAVE been following the ARG, leading up to the release of the game. And I got a really cool 'test kit' in the mail today from 'Bioframe Diagnostics'. They want to test me to see if I'm a conduit. Comes with a few ink blot tests, scratch and sniff cards, post cards, etc. Kind of neat. I'll try and post some pics here in the next few days. Not sure if anyone else got one (or if they really care), but hey, I got a kick out of it. :lol

Really makes me want to start this series now. Bravo, Sony. Take my money. :cuss

Back