Infamous Second Son (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of the series, I played the 1st one cause I got it for free around the time the PSN got hacked, and I didn't like it at all, but this one looks outstanding a is a definitive buy for me.

If Rocksteady doesn't make a Superman game, these guys should.

I'm not a fan of the series, I played the 1st one cause I got it for free around the time the PSN got hacked, and I didn't like it at all, but this one looks outstanding a is a definitive buy for me.

Have you tried part 2? heavily polished compared to the original

SOURCE - TechnoBuffalo

inFamous: Second Son Pre-orders Top The Last of Us’
BY RON DUWELL | MARCH 10, 2014

Here is an interesting statistic. Despite the PlayStation 4 having a user base of only 6 million owners worldwide, inFamous: Second Son has out-performed The Last of Us on the pre-order front. At the time of The Last of Us‘ release, the PlayStation 3 had a massive user base of about 70 million players, and it was one of the biggest games of the year.

This can only mean that inFamous: Second Son has one monster attachment rate.

Sony confirmed the statistic, and I am left wondering why. inFamous: Second Son is obviously a huge video game for Sony because it really needs a killer next-gen exclusive to sell the unique powers of the PlayStation 4, but the hype and anticipation hasn’t been anywhere near as grand as it was for The Last of Us.

“We have high expectations for Infamous: Second Son and are excited by the level of pre-orders which are exceeding that of The Last of Us at this point in the run up to its launch,” chimed in SCE UK Product Manager Josh Walker in a statement.

I’ll give it that inFamous: Second Son is the most enticing new game of the generation yet, but the series always seemed like a back-burner of the last generation, one step behind Killzone, Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and the rest of Sony’s biggest exclusive titles. The numbers alone don’t add up, because 70 million is just way more than 6 million.

Did you know the original InFamous was actually a PS2 game that got changed to PS3 later in it's development?(hence the 60 fps)
The PSN got hacked a few years after it's release so by the time you played it, it was really dated.

I honestly believe that super heroes with flight abilities make terrible video game characters, lol.

I feel backwards. I loved the first one the best, the second was almost as good, and this one doesn't look as interesting to me.

I feel backwards. I loved the first one the best, the second was almost as good, and this one doesn't look as interesting to me.

I agree with this whole statement, but I read SP have been holding a lot back from so the fans are spoiled by anything.

I loved the first infamous and never touched the second one. I may try this only because PS4 doesn't have much out for it yet although Watchdogs and The Order are fast approaching release.

I saw the walkthrough, and this game is looking way better than I expected. The voice acting might be the best I ever seen.

i'm playing this Game .. and it is really really fun .. so much stuff to do and i'm taking my time with it

I'm watching a stream right now, the game looks great.

How do the graphics compare to ground zeroes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching a stream right now, the game looks great.

How do the graphics compare to ground zeroes?

i'm finding it hard to compare because this got Sweet graphics .. each unique

The game got some odd glitches, I saw a shoot out involving the cops and when I got near them I found they were shooting at the wall, never the less so far I'm finding this game to be the best in the series

How are the boss battles? I

so far i faced 2 .. and they are easy .. i'm really taking my time with this one, it really makes you feel like a hero, the use of the touchpad is Genius in this game

Back