Infamous Second Son (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exl3PRTlv1U&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exl3PRTlv1U&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Looking badass :yess:

Honestly surprised there wasn't a thread on this yet. It looks stunning. Gameplay looks great, and the graphics are just gorgeous. It's funny. A lot of people are saying how blown away they are by the effects when he uses his powers. Don't get me wrong, I was blown away, as well, but my jaw dropped before he even used them. I was stunned by his clothes and the way they moved/their shadows/their textures before I saw anything else. The future looks very bright indeed, Sir Nova.

I still haven't played the first two... :(

I need to get on that. The trailer for this looks crazy good.

Well although this is a sequel it's set seven years after the first two and so far is a self contained story set in the universe.

So you don't need to have played the first two

Played some of the first and second, but never got around to finishing either. But that gameplay video has me more interested than I ever was in the first two, his speed and moves look much more fun, and his powers look awesome. And I love to hear they based it on a real city. Turning out much better than I was expecting, I'm looking forward to this! :clap

I know this isn't the PS4 thread, but just to confirm....

The PS4 WILL NOT be backwards compatible with PS3 games, correct? It just sucks that I'll have to purchase a PS3 (my second kicked the bucket recently) just to play my PS3 backlog.

I know this isn't the PS4 thread, but just to confirm....

The PS4 WILL NOT be backwards compatible with PS3 games, correct? It just sucks that I'll have to purchase a PS3 (my second kicked the bucket recently) just to play my PS3 backlog.
Correct, no backwards compatibility. Eventually, the Gaikai service apparently will let you stream select PS3 titles for play on the PS4 through the internet (if I understood correctly), but nothing at launch, and no word yet on what titles will be available for that.

Correct, no backwards compatibility. Eventually, the Gaikai service apparently will let you stream select PS3 titles for play on the PS4 through the internet (if I understood correctly), but nothing at launch, and no word yet on what titles will be available for that.

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Looks like I'll have to purchase another PS3. :lol :slap

saw a gameplay video this is already my most wanted PS4 game, but it looks sooo good.

I just read that this Infamous takes place 7 years after Infamous 2. Since the last game had 2 different endings, the developers looked at cumulative trophy lists for the game and went with the one most gamers got.

Im curious about the title, people are saying that its related to the First sons group but im thinking more and more that it has to do with the main character more directly

we saw in the trailer that he has an older brother so he is ion fact the second son... but the son of whom? I thought cole at first but that wouldn't line up with his age. So what about Kessler? we know from the first game that kessler had two daughters originally, then when he went back in time it says he spent decades planning the blast for cole, so in that time maybe he had some more kids?

Plus this new guys power is eerily reminiscent of the powers the beast had... Any thoughts guys?

He could be possibly be a relative of Cole's. In Infamous 2 Cole said he had a younger brother. Maybe Delsin ended up being adopted after what happened in Empire City, which would explain why his last name is Rowe?

Then again he could just be one of the random people who happen to have the conduit gene.

I don't think he's related to Cole guys, Delsin and his brother are Native American and they're from a different location.

The only relation I can think of is how Delsin gets his powers.

This is my most anticipated next gen game, I love this series.

I think the only relation to Cole and previous games wil be mentions of Conduit history and the Demon of Empire City.

There'll probably be easter eggs for fans of the series bt since it's a spinoff essentally and on a new console i think it'll be more of a fresh start to draw in those new to InFamous

Back