Indy KOTCS DVD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh awesome! I'm happy to learn the Target book is essentially less than what we'll be getting from the photographic journal.

The Crystal Skull is 1/4 scale. I had a chance to see a preliminary version of it, and it looked GREAT! I'm anxious to pick mine up Tuesday

Great avatar, Trev. :joy

I'll be getting the Blu-ray on Tuesday, just not with the skull replica, apparently. I would be willing to pay extra if they had decided to release a BR version of the fancy boxed set, but they seem to be favoring the 1998 technology crowd.

That "1998" tech is still running strong, and will be for a very long time. PS....we get the skull. You dont. So...HAH HA!

Last edited:
I'm definitely getting the Best Buy exclusive and perhaps the FYE Steelbook as well! :D

The Target book looks nice, but I'm going to get the regular book anyway.

I'll be getting the Blu-ray on Tuesday, just not with the skull replica, apparently. I would be willing to pay extra if they had decided to release a BR version of the fancy boxed set, but they seem to be favoring the 1998 technology crowd.

1997. :lecture

I have my BR version coming from Amazon and I am getting the gift set from an aunt on regular DVD. Didn't have the heart to tell her I had it coming on BR.

I have my BR version coming from Amazon and I am getting the gift set from an aunt on regular DVD. Didn't have the heart to tell her I had it coming on BR.

Of course that had nothing to do with you wanting the Sideshow Crystal Skull as well. :lol :D

That's because not all of us can afford BLU-RAY. I am one of those who cannot at this time.

Me either....would love to, but just can't swing it right now, so I'll be part of that "1998 technology crowd". (Hey, I still own RECORDS...yeah that's right...and a 'gasp' turntable).... :lol

,,,,but do you still have the Maverick or Camaro or other era-appropriate car to cruise around and listen to 'em in? :)

Anyhow...while I was out today I noticed that FYE stores have a metal case for the DVD as their exclusive (it looks similar to the one that Bes Buy usually has some new releases in)...

And why is the SS Gift card included with the KOTCS set only $25 when the IM one was $50? Just curious...

yeah, don't know why they only did a $25 gift card in this one?? and again only the gift set canada is blu-ray, i don't even think the regular dvd box set is available up here. but i do have a few of the blu-rays on order and got notice they've been shipped last friday.:banana:banana

Back