Indy Gear… Custom belts/holsters & whips

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got about 6 to 7 sets from mike. I've got at least 4 sets from mike directly and the other ones from custom indys that were sold. I love his work and he's trustworthy. He always comes through!

Too bad my money is low now..cause i need another set [emoji2]

Just to advise publicly.. (will still respond to PMs as well) My full set includes : belt with working whip keeper, holster, & whip… The belts & holsters are hand sewn from actual leather then hand dyed.. The holsters are custom molded to fit the pistol of your choice.. Pretty much 99.99% of my holsters are formed to fit the HT pistol.. Once in a blue moon someone opts for the Sideshow S&W pistol though.. Make sure if you opt for the SS pistol you advise… I also do gear sets for the other three films.. All sets are screen accurate as every film has a different belt, holster and whip.. So once the SS TOD figure releases I am available for that range of gear as well… Price is $120 for a full set.. Shipping is $5 for US addresses and $10 for international… I am also open to breaking down the pieces for those of us on a budget (on a cop's salary I fully appreciate funds being limited for hobby stuff).. In that event each piece runs $40.. (holster - belt - or whip) That way you can pick up pieces over time… On average my turnaround time is 3 weeks from payment until the day I ship.. However, as stated above I am going to try and get ahead of the curve and start building ahead of orders to speed up the wait time.. I have always had an issue with seeing collectors post about experiences with custom work wherein they did not receive the goods they paid for until months later.. I just cannot in clear conscious take funds and not deliver in a reasonable amount of time… There have been occasions over time it took me a little over three weeks.. My only excuse/explanation is being a single dad of two and working a hectic schedule at the Police Dept.. In the end I always try and make it up somehow..

Best,

Robert

Your work is totally worth it. I own your Raiders set. And I will be ordering your doom set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Mfisher visit the forums reguarly? Does he have any other way to be contacted like facebook/email? Interested in getting a set.

He does frequent the site regularly. He may be a few days before though. He is top notch in the craft though. I have his Raiders set and it is well worth the wait and price. Great man to deal with. Just be patient and he will help you out.

I have caught up on all PM's… Sorry I don't check the board as much as I used to… This community affairs gig I do with the police dept now keeps me ridiculously busy… I am looking at taking a vacation day this week just to work in my shop actually… Juggling being a 50/50 custody single parent and police work has a tendency to soak up a chunk of my time.. The week I do not have my kids I tend to work a lot of 12 hour days.. then the week they are home I try and spend as much of that time with them.. thus not a lot of time on the board these days.. However I am still committed to getting orders out in a reasonable amount of time.. runs closer to 3 weeks these days from payment… a few times it has gone a bit past that.. but I won't rush the quality of the gear either… I appreciate all of the support over the years and the positive feedback from the community here.. You guys are an excellent group of folks..

I have caught up on all PM's… Sorry I don't check the board as much as I used to… This community affairs gig I do with the police dept now keeps me ridiculously busy… I am looking at taking a vacation day this week just to work in my shop actually… Juggling being a 50/50 custody single parent and police work has a tendency to soak up a chunk of my time.. The week I do not have my kids I tend to work a lot of 12 hour days.. then the week they are home I try and spend as much of that time with them.. thus not a lot of time on the board these days.. However I am still committed to getting orders out in a reasonable amount of time.. runs closer to 3 weeks these days from payment… a few times it has gone a bit past that.. but I won't rush the quality of the gear either… I appreciate all of the support over the years and the positive feedback from the community here.. You guys are an excellent group of folks..

You have a tough job these days hopefully metro treats you right. Looking forward to getting more of your work done soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven t received the pm for pay the set!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I bought a Raiders set from him awhile back (belt, holster, whip) and it is miles apart from what HT sent with theirs. Truly amazing work and anyone on the fence should order with confidence. You won't be disappointed.

I know there were questions about pics, I could see if I have pics of my set on my DX Indy if anyone wants to see. I could post here if needed.

This is an older photo… but you get the idea

IMG_3623.jpg IMG_3623.jpg

Back