Indiana Jones and The Curse of Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could say the curse continues. The latest image of the Indy bust. Pretty poor product, IMO.

Indy-bust.jpg

Hideous. GG sucks now.

I guess you could say the curse continues. The latest image of the Indy bust. Pretty poor product, IMO.

Indy-bust.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

That is beyond awful. :monkey4

The only GG items I am remotely interested in are the Desk Accessories anyway. The bust and statues (so far) look like overpriced puke.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

That is beyond awful. :monkey4

The only GG items I am remotely interested in are the Desk Accessories anyway. The bust and statues (so far) look like overpriced puke.

speaking of puke, whats that supposed to be on the stone base? They could have at least sculpted some moss on it, rather than paint it to look like someone retched on it.

The one thing I do want from GG is the bronze bust of Indy they displayed at SDCC, but haven't heard a peep out of since. Kind of makes me wonder if it's going to be some ultra limited run or an exclusive.

Yeah, not much out of them on either. I'm figuring the bust was just something they wanted to show off.

Back