Indian Jones & Captain Jack Sparrow - Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Indiana Jones & Captain Jack Sparrow - Cinemaquette

BBTS has these up for Pre-Order, there is no price yet for Indy and Jack is set at $1,749!!! :google Anybody getting these? They look amazing and I'd love to have them, but are waaaaaay outta my price range. Great likenesses and poses for both though!

Indiana Jones

CIN10006.jpg

CIN100062.jpg

Captain Jack Sparrow

CIN10005.jpg

CIN100052.jpg

Last edited:
I really like Indy but I have a hard time accepting Sparrow because to me the likeness is off. Costumes on both are out of this world.

If you look on BBTS it says that those prices are not set yet and just an estimate.

I plan on buying both but how in the hell I'll be able to afford them is beyond me. I'm already trying to figure out how I can budget these.

Somehow maybe...:monkey3

After the way Aragorn turned out, Cinemaquette really needs to nail these likenesses considering how much these things cost. To me, Indy and Jack both need some work on their faces. Costume details again are spot on.

I am getting Indy for sure.

No interest in Jack. Looks good but I am not a fan of those movies.

Bonehead15 said:
If you look on BBTS it says that those prices are not set yet and just an estimate.

I plan on buying both but how in the hell I'll be able to afford them is beyond me. I'm already trying to figure out how I can budget these.

I hope and pray that they are not that high. I am going to try to squeeze at least the Indy into my budget, he looks too damn good to pass up! It's a shame SSC doesn't have the license yet a PF Jack and Indy would have looked just as good IMO.

DetroitSportsFan said:
Looks like Jack to me.

NAT_0443.JPG

I'll get the Jack, maybe the Indy.
I don't know. To me it kind of looks like someone else dressed up as Jack. The Depp likeness just isn't there in my opinion. His face seems a little too thick.

I think it looks a lot like Depp.

Depp plus 15 pounds but it is still very impressive.

I may get both of these. I also want the T-850 Arnold Terminator, but I can't find a decent deal on one yet.

It must be just me, but I don't see Ford in the Indy at all, but I do like the Captain Jack. Yes, the face is a little thick, but the likeness is there, but I just don't see it in the Indy... :confused:

I WILL have the Indy.... one day. but now the price is just too far away from my grasp. does anyone know how much these go up in value on the bay???

Back