Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The back isn't bad. The side is missing those buckles like Indy's jacket has. But again, I didn't even know Cobb had those until I saw that above picture.

Those pictures are dark scenes. I think it's lighter than the VCT one. Seb said you can paint leather using acrylic paints so I'm gonna give it a whirl using the Model Masters color "Leather." How appropriate, huh? :)

I need suitable pants and shoes still. Can't wait to see what Gregg's done with my heads!

Yeah, no doubt it's a bit to dark. Wish you the best with the paining. :)

Here are a couple pics of the barretta storm with the silencer, all set for the epic sculpt! :yess:

IMG_3228.jpg

And here's the bash on a cocoboloboy shelf :lol

IMG_3216.jpg

Beautiful Dane!

Silencer is perfect and the bash up looks insane!!!

Cant wait to get my narrow now and knock this guy up :panic:

Beautiful Dane!

Silencer is perfect and the bash up looks insane!!!

Cant wait to get my narrow now and knock this guy up :panic:

Thanks Aaron! Yeah I'm daydreaming about popping Feng's sculpt on there, it's going to be unreal :exactly: Planning on using a different left hand for Cobb so he can hold the awesome 1/6 totem. I wonder how witekite's doing with the PASIV device, that is a must :lecture

Nice silencer Marf, is that the one you linked me to on ebay in that PM a few week back?

Marf,

That looks great..May I ask what suit you used. Is it available? Thanks.

Thanks Mystolle, that's a Saturday Toys suit using the HT DX Cop Joker shirt and tie with TTL shoes (recipe courtesy Snake Eater). I'm sure you can find it all on ebay still :hi5:

Back