Inception Dom Cobb by Feng

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ha rue does not take commissions anymore, he designs most of the outfits your favorite hot toys are sporting! but yes, kato is amazing as well, hes your best bet

Ha Rue DOES take on commissions, but won't be available for another 4 months.

But anyways, I love Kato's work, pretty soon he'll be working full time for the toy companies too!

2243216nepmegb4sgde2gs.jpg

'Nobody toys' Never heard of them! But this must be the sculpt that is being brought out by another manufacturer that we all talked about in this thread.

Ha Rue DOES take on commissions, but won't be available for another 4 months.

But anyways, I love Kato's work, pretty soon he'll be working full time for the toy companies too!

I only take free lance project with Sideshow up to now, and I am not interested to work for other toy companies at this moment. I like to make what I like to make.

Last edited:
I only take free lance project with Sideshow up to now, and I am not interested to work for other toy companies at this moment. I like to make what I like to make.

We are really lucky to have someone with your skill available for commissions! Are you interested in doing a Cobb outfit by any chance?

Woah. I may upgrade from Daniel's afterall. How much do we expect this to run us? Is it a clothing set, figure, or what?

Was just shown today over on OSW. No word on price or when it's out I don't think. Probably will just pop up on ebay soon enough.

2243216nepmegb4sgde2gs.jpg

'Nobody toys' Never heard of them! But this must be the sculpt that is being brought out by another manufacturer that we all talked about in this thread.

Looks great, now I don't have to hit me over the head for not getting Feng's hehe.

Let me get this straight guys, is that new head a recast of Feng's ? 'cause it looks the same with less details IMO.

P1010010.jpg

Yes - Feng sold it to this company to mass produce it. It has less detail and a factory paint job.

Some of us are in for a limited run of heads cast and painted personally by Feng, which have the level of detail in the picture you have posted

I think if I get this comapny one I might try and send it to Boot for the first time.
I keep meaning to get some work done by him.

Yes - Feng sold it to this company to mass produce it. It has less detail and a factory paint job.

Some of us are in for a limited run of heads cast and painted personally by Feng, which have the level of detail in the picture you have posted

Feng sold the head to a Company for mass production.

EDIT: Umair beat me. :)

Aaaah, I see. I thought it was a ripoff of sorts. Then I'll get it for sure now, haha.:yess:

I think if I get this comapny one I might try and send it to Boot for the first time.
I keep meaning to get some work done by him.

Great decision bud, with a Boot paint job that will be upto the level of the Feng head I am sure of it :wink1:

Back