InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGH now claims to have shipped mine early this morning US time. I suppose I'll get it in a month or so....

Correction: I neglected to translate the “Shipped” status I received on this order from KGH into KGH-ese. Shipped actually means that at some point someone created a shipping label in house, so I have every expectation that the actual package will sit around for ANOTHER week or so before it (hopefully) goes out the door. Lesson learned, never again.

They play the fake shipping notice a lot. Watch that tracking number closely. High probability of it being fake.
Yeah I had that with a lot of orders in the past, but this one is actually already with DHL and it has been processed at their Hong Kong facility.

It's due for delivery by the 18th at the latest (I'm in the UK).

1702481480743.png

Last edited:
Well I can't still believe that TWL actually shipped him, but he's arrived early and he looks amazing.
Won't get a chance until I'm off for the holidays to get him displayed but head sculpt looks very good in hand.
There is some weight in his sword, not had a chance to try him holding it but it feels quite heavy.

Some box-ception as well, shipping box, InArt shipper box, another InArt box and then the product box :LOL:

View attachment 20231215_112624.jpg
View attachment 20231215_112852.jpg
View attachment 20231215_112837.jpg
View attachment 20231215_112841.jpg

View attachment 20231215_112845.jpg
View attachment 20231215_112633.jpg

Well I can't still believe that TWL actually shipped him, but he's arrived early and he looks amazing.
Won't get a chance until I'm off for the holidays to get him displayed but head sculpt looks very good in hand.
There is some weight in his sword, not had a chance to try him holding it but it feels quite heavy.

Some box-ception as well, shipping box, InArt shipper box, another InArt box and then the product box :LOL:

View attachment 678741
View attachment 678742
View attachment 678743
View attachment 678744

View attachment 678745
View attachment 678746
Good to know TW might actually fulfill their orders. I ordered the InArt Batman and Gandalf with them before I knew of their poor reputation. I also ordered a Gandalf with Kit as there was no way I could miss out on this guy.

Good to know TW might actually fulfill their orders. I ordered the InArt Batman and Gandalf with them before I knew of their poor reputation. I also ordered a Gandalf with Kit as there was no way I could miss out on this guy.
I'm in the same boat, have about 20 pre-orders with them including InArt Batman and Aragorn, I managed to order an Aragorn through Kit when I saw the TWL issues but missed the Batman.
I just hope they are turning a corner and will fulfill everyone's orders.

I'm in the same boat, have about 20 pre-orders with them including InArt Batman and Aragorn, I managed to order an Aragorn through Kit when I saw the TWL issues but missed the Batman.
I just hope they are turning a corner and will fulfill everyone's orders.
Both my orders were the 'later batch' option, so I still think it will be a while before I get mine, if at all. I take it you got the first batch Gandalf?

Back