InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
InArt will have to hire at least 100 people to sift through that 1.4 billion populace to fine quality candidates. :LOL:
They will find the right ones. This "doomsaying" that it surely leads to catastrophe without anything to prove it yet in the case of Inart and thinking that more personnel leads to bad quality is not something whats set in stone.

They trained the ones they have now themselves and everyhing is above in quality than anything else on the mass produced market, they can train the new ones too just like that again.

Some better shots. This figure is incredible.
:)

Attachments

• DSC_2472.JPG
    DSC_2472.JPG
    299.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_2475.JPG
    DSC_2475.JPG
    289.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_2484.JPG
    DSC_2484.JPG
    330.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_2496.JPG
    DSC_2496.JPG
    344.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_2524'.jpg
    DSC_2524'.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_2528'.jpg
    DSC_2528'.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_2531.jpg
    DSC_2531.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
For those of you who ordered from KGH, about how long was it after you paid the invoice that they shipped Gandalf? Its been about a week for me and the status remains "Awaiting Shipment" 😭

For those of you who ordered from KGH, about how long was it after you paid the invoice that they shipped Gandalf? Its been about a week for me and the status remains "Awaiting Shipment" 😭
For my Gandalf and other orders from KG it's almost always 3-4 weeks after paying the invoice that it ships. After i pay, its about 2 weeks until it changes to Awaiting Shipment, then a few days to a week to change to Shipped (when they just assign a label), then its at least another week before it actually starts moving..

This time around I messed up. I asked to include a worldbox body to the shipment. Turns out they were waiting for it as it was not in stock. When I asked for an update after the order was sitting at “awaiting shipment for 18 days” they shipped Gandalf alone. It should arrive next week.

Last edited:
For my Gandalf and other orders from KG it's almost always 3-4 weeks after paying the invoice that it ships. After i pay, its about 2 weeks until it changes to Awaiting Shipment, then a few days to a week to change to Shipped (when they just assign a label), then its at least another week before it actually starts moving..

Mine moved to "Awaiting Shipment" only a day or two after I paid the invoice on 11/30, but the invoice also mentioned that shipping would begin 12/6. I guess they meant all the Gandalfs in the current batch would begin shipping, so there no telling when mine will make its way into the truck. Maddening. 😭

Back