InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more pics. Can't get enough of this guy!
PSX_20231013_182955.jpg
PSX_20231013_183026.jpg
PSX_20231013_183105.jpg
PSX_20231013_183526.jpg
Picsart_23-10-13_18-37-27-599.jpg

Maybe this is a foolish question but is the rip in the sleeve supposed to be there? I have noticed it in some pictures and not in others. Mine definitely has it.

1697325909759.jpeg

Thanks! I guess I never realized he had a rip/tear there in the movies so when I first noticed it I thought there was something wrong and in the first few pictures I saw I was not able to see the rip which got me concerned.

Maybe this is a foolish question but is the rip in the sleeve supposed to be there? I have noticed it in some pictures and not in others. Mine definitely has it.

View attachment 669258

This is fantastic details on the costuming by InArt.. the rip is not present on asmus' crown Gandalf.
Everything that is seen on screen is replicated here.. Well done, InArt! 👍

Excellent! Please post a picture when you get it! That was certainly a long wait, I think I ordered in May of last year, I'm so happy to have it. I'm thinking I'm going to do one with all four hobbits when they see them later this year.

Come on InArt Galadriel!!
As promised, here she is.. just arrived today!

IMG_7394.jpg

very very happy to finally have it, and the signature looks beautiful on the bust. 🥰
Please InArt, do your magic on Galadriel! ❤️

Thank you! Yes, I am really happy that it's worth the wait!
I was worried that she might have trouble signing it on the curvy base, but you're right, she signed it really nicely. :giggle: 🙏
I met the SWAU folks at New York Comic Con last weekend, I went to their booth to get my Ewan McGregor and Katee Sackhoff autographs authenticated. I talked to them briefly and they said Cate was one of the more considerate celebrities they've had in, that she really took the time to sign people's things nicely and look for the right spots to sign. They said she took a bit longer than usual to complete because she took her time getting through everything. Pretty nice to hear.

I met the SWAU folks at New York Comic Con last weekend, I went to their booth to get my Ewan McGregor and Katee Sackhoff autographs authenticated. I talked to them briefly and they said Cate was one of the more considerate celebrities they've had in, that she really took the time to sign people's things nicely and look for the right spots to sign. They said she took a bit longer than usual to complete because she took her time getting through everything. Pretty nice to hear.
I don't think it's possible to love her even more.. but here I am, falling even more deeper for Cate! 🥰

She was supposed to come to Australia twice the past few months and has canned both times.
Every time she's canceled, she has had some excuse,but turns around and goes to a Con the next week in USA.
I REALLY hope she makes it down here soon as she is the last on my bucket list to meet for Star Wars actors.

Back